streetfighter+monk.

Lot of bonus dmg, attack speed, recovery speed.

And with blunderbuss you can proc both side of passive.

Monk is great with everything, but why streetfighter over devoted in a pistol build ?

Monk is great with everything, but why streetfighter over devoted in a pistol build ?

Bcs streetfighter have +50% sneak and +50% recovery when he distracted (with modal blunderbuss) or bleeded (with self-dmg from monk), and +100% crit dmg when he have both of them.

Without this, rogue have +30% sneak dmg, +50% mortal and +20% deep wounds.  I think summary this is more than devoted's +2 pen, +25% crit dmg, +15% hit>crit convertion, +10% recovery (12 acc from monk not stackable with 10 acc from fighter stance).

Also, keep in mind - dual firearm reload now bugged, and with blunted critical mod crit do lower dmg, than hit (bcs 25% penalty its 33.3%, and 25% bonus its 25% bonus).

Edited by Zzz
  • Like 1

Bcs streetfighter have +50% sneak and +50% recovery when he distracted (with modal blunderbuss) or bleeded (with self-dmg from monk), and +100% crit dmg when he have both of them.

Without this, rogue have +30% sneak dmg, +50% mortal and +20% deep wounds.  I think summary this is more than devoted's +2 pen, +25% crit dmg, +15% hit>crit convertion, +10% recovery (12 acc from monk not stackable with 10 acc from fighter stance).

Also, keep in mind - dual firearm reload now bugged, and with blunted critical mod crit do lower dmg, than hit (bcs 25% penalty its 33.3%, and 25% bonus its 25% bonus).

Good point, forgot about self-inflicted flanking due to distracted. Bloodies is more rare for me bc he would  get healed by other party members unless i disable healing for that character (or disable ai completely) , but at least flanking is potentially always-on.

Paladin + Ranger is pretty fun too. It might not be the end all be all of dps classes, but I find it more engaging than many classes. Furthermore, I find it's damage more consistent without jumping through hoops and as a Ghost Heart ranger, I'm less worried about Bonded Grief. Marked Prey and Sworn Enemy boost accuracy and damage (only slightly less than a regular rogue at +20% dmg and you get it all the time without flanking or applying afflictions) out the gate. When you upgrade both abilities, you can get that Zeal back and Marked Prey jumps to another enemy so they are resource efficient abilities in drawn out fights. Additionally, Flames of Devotion and Wounding Shot gives you two Full Attacks that allow for more two fisted action. Additionally, I don't have to worry about defensive pet abilities in the ranger tree because my paladin abilities help with that. Finally, you get the ranger passives that reduce reload speed and ranged recovery so you'll be quicker with pumping out the damage. Like I said, not crazy goofy dps but consistent, steady, and has abilities that effect the whole party.