Irrena won't heal

Melusina

Question

10 answers to this question

Does your surgeon have medicine to work with?

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Hm. Seems to be when I dock in Neketaka (probably spelled it wrong) my surgeon just pretends time is not needed to heal wounds and just dumps all the medicine needed on the patients in one go. But I seem to also have a patient who's taking forever to recover, so it could be a bug.

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

You need to remove Irrena from active duty on your ship. Move her to the three slots in the lower right for "Resting Crew" and she will heal SIGNIFICANTLY faster. 

Nah. It's a bug. I'm something like 40 hours in and Irrena has been sitting on rest the entire time and hasn't healed even a little. I've cycled through multiple injured crew, and she still won't heal. There's probably something that borks in the early game that prevents her from healing for some people

The crew healing bugs out sometimes, happened to me and other people as well. Furtunatly, you can fix this yourself: Move the injured crew member from resting to any active ship post, travel a bit, then put them back into resting.

Other people reported the moved their surgeon as well, so if the above doesn´t work for you, you might want to try this as well.

See https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/98476-ship-crew-injured-not-healing/?hl=%2Bcrew+%2Bhealing for reference.