A few bugs I found....

LegendaryStud

Question

I just beat the game. Found a few bugs.

• Spell incantation sounds sometimes don't play. "Moeith Ixi Anath!", etc. This seems to be random, but sometimes solves itself when clicking on a different character, moving them, and clicking back to the original spellcaster. They don't get interrupted by other sounds, though!  :yes:  
  • The game will freeze at a random interval for a milisecond, up to a second's worth of time.
  • The NPC you need to talk to to continue Pallegina's quest, Lil Woody doesn't spawn, leaving her quest uncompleted.
  • The Huana ending is impossible. When you bomb the powderhouse (thus doing what the queen wanted you to do), you are still put on trial. The queen then banishes you from her service no matter what you say.
  • While editing custom character behaviors, often the behavior will not save, no matter what you do.
  • The game crashes when loading a savegame, due to a "6205" error. This happens during play, but doesn't happen after loading a savegame just after starting the game.
  • The Soulbound Arquebus (with corruption powers) shows that is it harming party members (Saying things like "Sylvio Crits Xoti, etc.), when it isn't actually causing damage to them.
  • During one of the fights in the fampyr/undead reef on the bottom right side of the map, 3 of my characters disappeared from the map, but were still taking damage and fighting as normal. There was no way to move them or target them.
  • Xoti still seems to have flirty dialogue with Eder, even if you are romancing her. That just seemed really out of character for her, since she admits that she doesn't think of him in that way and is completely into you.
  • The gloves that grant +2 power level to Evocation spells, I am not sure they are working properly. I didn't see their name in the damage calculation, but I could be reading it wrong.
  • The achievement for finishing the Principi's questline never unlocks.

1 answer to this question