Option to skip into sequence for character creation would be nice

Yeah I agree! Mulling over new builds and characters is a favorite passtime of mine, and having to slowly somber my way over to the chair each time is a bit of a drag. Would be nice with a "faster character creation" option, where you just "poof" into the chair and "poof" into the ship.

All my Berath's Blessings for this option. All of them.

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

How modable is this game? Having flashbacks to NWN... changing class should be possible, right? And level?

Suggestion; try recruiting chars from an inn where you can set them up at a proper level? I'm not even sure how that'll work in Deadfire, but it does seem faster.

I really don't understand why the hell you can't have the character creation BEFORE the "in-between" sequence with Berath. Just go immediately to character creation as you click "New Game" like any normal, self respecting RPG does.

• Like 2

The most important step you take in your life is the next one.

opencharactercreation

setclasslevel

setsubclass

Skip the Berath sequence with console commands. iroll20s or github mod to prevent losing access to achievements.

If my post hasn't been edited yet, I'm still looking to find the error I made typing it.

if the sequence part is a must have (Dunno if it's) and we can't skip it , at least then let us save when we are told to sit down . 

• Like 2
I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

I rushed through the intro just to see how long it was. It's like 5 minutes and certainly less annoying than the POE1 intro with the Engwithan ruins and looking for berries.

Everybody calm down.

Except that you can create your PoE1 character before exploring and "looking for berries", which is what this topic is about.