In Sayuka Weto replies *Missing string 66*

Ralathar44

Question

Bug:  NPC "Weto" in location "Sayuka" replies with the text *missing string 66*. 

Repro: 

1. Go to the town of Sayuko. 
2. Participate in the conversation event between "Weto" and "Tipa" in front of the "Huana Longhouse".
3. Listen to both sides, exhaust options, eventually support Tipa.  Minor Huana rep gained by choice. 
4. Talk to Weto again after conversation resolved. 
5.  Observe that *missing string 66* displays in chat as well as above "Weto", however audio plays as intended, 

DxDiag.txt

6 answers to this question

Greetings,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. If possible, can you provide us with a savegame file so we can investigate this issue further?

Cheers. 

I'm so sorry for the late reply, I wrongly believed I would get forum notifications (the bell up top left) from replies to topics I created, but I've only received notification about likes. Looks like those were the default setting from when I created my forum account :(

I pulled a save from 2 days after my post so it should still hopefully be appropriate.  As with the others the uploader said the save file was too big. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-PcffzJ0f1ayz-CnRN9NY1UIt04LNgf9/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Ralathar44

Greetings Ralathar44,

Again, thank you for your patience regarding this matter :) On a positive note our Developers are aware of this issue and will be implementing a fix ASAP. 

Cheers. 

No worries :).  I have some QA experience in and out of gaming.  I appreciate all the hard work from you and all the teams.  I will wait patiently and am VERY happy with the game.  Hang in there through the post-release craziness haha.

Edited by Ralathar44