Berath's Blessing ignores +2 skill for Sleight of Hand

InsaneCommander

Question

When I choose the "+2 skill" in "Berath's Blessings" playing as a rogue, it gives +2 to all skills except "sleight of hand".

I tested a couple of times and it happens in single or multiclass. With rogue or its subclasses.

Skill1.png

Skill2.png

Skill3.png

Edited by InsaneCommander

sign.jpg

7 answers to this question

I found where the extra blessing went, at least on my single class rogue, it went to insight. She is showing only the 2 points from the base rogue class in SoH and 2 points  in insight purely from Berath's blessing. I have screen shots but don't have a good place to post them for a link.

It looks like somebody set a flag or variable incorrectly for the rogue class' beraths skill bonuses.

Rogues had insight instead of sleight of hand as a class skill during the beta; it was only changed for release. This just looks like the blessings have a separate list that wasn't updated since it is applying to the old class skills instead.

This bug is still occurring on Patch 1.1 beta. Getting no Berath's Blessing on Sleight of Hand, but getting +2 Insight when Rogue/Fighters do not have base Insight. Tested on Edér.

post-170796-0-41817200-1527961606_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sodalitas

This bug is still occurring on Patch 1.1 beta. Getting no Berath's Blessing on Sleight of Hand, but getting +2 Insight when Rogue/Fighters do not have base Insight. Tested on Edér.

attachicon.gifrogue berathblessing sleight of hand bug part 1.jpg

Already a thread in the Beta Branch subforum

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."