Unable to report to Aeldys

Glandire

Question

Ok so I got the whole quest chain with slave traders island (Picera), and it tells me to report to Aeldys in Deadlight. She is not there anymore however, cause she moved to Dunnage already (Furrante is dead). And when I talk to her there is no option to report the quest, all she talks about is the mission with the haunted ship. 

Sorry for not giving specific quest names, but I am playing polish version of the game so not sure what are original names for those.

Maybe it's also worth mentioning previous troubles with it.

I was in Dunnage when Furrante mentioned the slave traders island and it's quest. I moved to my ship and got two letters immediatly one was from Furrante about something important going on among Principi, and the second was from Aeldys, telling me to meet her to talk about that whole slave buisness. But at that point she was already not in Deadlight (cause was captured by Furrante), so I just went to the slave traders island immediatly skipping a step. 

So it seems like I was too far ahead with the storyline to be able to finish the quest, but in that case I feel like I should not get it at all or idk. I imagine there would be no problem if she was still in Deadlight.

(I think I was also supposed to meet the other captain - Mad Morena, which is now with Aeldys in Dunnage, in Neketaka for different quest and I guess it's immposible now as well, but would have to double check it)

1 answer to this question

Hello Glandire,

Thanks for your post! Would you be able to provide us with a save game to look into the matter? It would help to post it all to support.obsidian.net to make sure we get a ticket on the matter as well.

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...