Bug? Siding with Aedlys ends the Principi questline

amleth

Question

So I've reached the point where I've sided with Aedlys and betrayed Furrante, then claimed the floating hangman. I've heard others say that there should be a final mission where you are supposed to attack Kahanga palace but I've never received it, instead I'm simply told that the fleet waits to attack Ukaizo. I also have not received the achievement for siding with the principi after completing the game.

Has anyone had a similar or different experience?

• Like 1

20 answers to this question

So I've reached the point where I've sided with Aedlys and betrayed Furrante, then claimed the floating hangman. I've heard others say that there should be a final mission where you are supposed to attack Kahanga palace but I've never received it, instead I'm simply told that the fleet waits to attack Ukaizo. I also have not received the achievement for siding with the principi after completing the game.

Has anyone had a similar or different experience?

Yea, it's a bug. But last mission is not starting if you side with Furrante either. Achievement not unlocking is even mentioned in known issues.

Definitely bugged. I have all of the achievements in the game except for this one. Actually, the last stage of the game (from the point you go towards the storm and into it) has a ton of bugs. You can tell it wasn't QAed all that well towards the end. They obviously wanted to get it out the door. 

I killed Aeldys and went to Furrante after i got the sword. He tells me to wait while he does some research and he never gets back to me.  Which sucks because this is one of the coolest quests in the game. Thing is with every Infinity Engine game all the games this team works on is you are better off waiting a year to play them when all(most) of the bugs are fixed or the community mods it to full state. But no way im gonna be able to wait that long. Makes me wanta cry.

Yeah, i know how you feel exactly. I want to side with principi and see the ending of the game but just can't. It's huge let-down, and you know, when they delayed the game, they've said that they are doing it for some extra polishing. I mean, this is beyond polishing. This is a huge game breaking bug, and they should have solved that before the release. Anyways, all we can do is wait for a hotfix i guess, or i don't know, maybe our game is completely broken because we've sided with principi. 

Also if you do the CRUEL CARGO quest while perusing Aloths Leaden Key stuff at the Ori o Koiki , BEFORE Furante or Aedlys says anthing about Crookspear slaver camp, you get no updates on the

A Dance with Death  Floating hangman stuff. They are not even on the journal quests list COMPLETE or Incomplet

s.  

This is not about the achievement Depili, i can't finish the game. The Coming Storm, and  A Dance With Death quests are somehow messy. Game does not advance. I can go to Ukaizo yes, but can't enter the zone, so nothing happens. It's stuck.

• Like 1

This is not about the achievement Depili, i can't finish the game. The Coming Storm, and  A Dance With Death quests are somehow messy. Game does not advance. I can go to Ukaizo yes, but can't enter the zone, so nothing happens. It's stuck.

I'm trying a new istall, Latest patch.  This time i wont do the Aloths Leaden Key stuff at the Ori o Koiki. I will try to do the Furante vs Aedlys stuff first and see it that works to make the game not ****ING BROKEN

• Like 1

So i read patch notes and actually downloaded it and played a little bit.  Apparently nothing changed about The Coming Storm, or A Dance with Death quests. Actually i played all Huana quest line too and it's also bugged as hell. The end game sequence just does not start. My quest journal does not update itself. 

They are releasing a 2.0 patch and a DLC. And nothing has changed. The game is still bugged as hell. I have no words to describe how i am feeling.