There's a bit in the second conversation with the gods where you're forced to give Berath a diplomatic response, which gives you diplomatic disposition points. This is a problem for me since I'm playing a bleak walker and it dropped my faith and conviction score. How do I remove them?

Edited by Judicator

Woedica, Berath and Skaen don't look like gossipers. So is it Hylea or Magran? :grin:

Definitely Hylea.  She's watching you through the birds anyway.

But, yeah, dispositions seem like they're problematic at the moment.  I'm not even halfway through the game and I've got 4 maxed, several others halfway, and stray points in everything but cruel.  And for the strays, I've got 'em because I didn't have a choice but to pick 'em.  I'm not sure how priests and paladins can manage at all.  

I think opposite dispositions should be exclusive , so if you have 5 points of benevolent and 0 of cruel and you gain a point of cruel your benevolent point should drop to 4 , that way you dont end up with every disposition possible in the game ....

Watcher you are Benevolent and cruel , honest and shady , racional and agressive , you are a contradiction ....

I agree that dispositions should counter each-other, My playthrough is now basically me having all dispositions maxed and some conversations are a mess, a cruel reaction followed by a benevolent reaction. It's just....a mess really.

Especially that I have done some terrible things, and everyone treats me like I am benevolent.

Edited by Hazmy

Stoic - Passionate and Clever - Rational would be a better fit I think. But I agree with the genral idea.

You sure?

Stoic is mostly "serious and silent" and Clever is "lighthearted and snarky", while Passionate/Rational is more like Feelings vs Logical thinking.