Bug? Main Questline lost?

kiqqun

Question

Hi,

I think I might experience a bug right now. Though I am not quite sure and try to explain the situation.

After finishing with Port Maje (I think) the main story questline sent me to Neketaka to talk to the queen and find out about more luminous adra pillars. At this point of the game I basically set the main quest line aside and did a lot of side questing. Basically I did every quest in Neketaka, a lot of bounties, pirate quests at Dunnage and Deadport, mapping for Sanza, etc. etc.

During Eders quest I sailed to the island Hano...(??) I forgot the name, it is the island starting with an H where I should look for Eders ex girlfriend and her son. When I entered the Island I automatically got a new MAIN QUEST LINE quest telling me to look for the luminous adra. I thought to myself that I dont want to proceed with the main story and left the island after killing one of the reptiles at the start. 

Now... a few hours later I wanted to proceed with main story line, went to the queen and in the dialogue everyone acted like I already did everything on the H-island. I had to "report" stuff that I had not played in the game. In the dialogue, I think, the queen sent me to some island chain called Magrans teeth BUT after the conversation now I dont have any quest in the main story quest line. Nothing, no quest.

BUG?! Or am I stupid?

2 answers to this question

Hey kiqqun,

Thanks for contacting us here on the forums and sorry for the late reply! If you would provide us with a savegame we can look at your issue and help with it. The best course of action would be to send it to support.obsidian.net so we can ensure this doesn't get lost in the posts again!

Take care,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...