What do you think of Darth Sion?

What do you think of Darth Sion?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Darth Sion?

• Perfect bad guy
    • So So
    • A little too over the top
    • He'll do....till I meet MSG, then its ON!
    • Aleast he isn't Malak
    • Why do you waste my time with this BS?

I think devs went waay over the top with this one. Among other things... *cough*

I think they need to learn that just dishing out more of what's been already done won't win you the originality award. I. e., let's stop mutilating the bad guys just for the sake of making them look more evil, shall we? And stop putting more sexy chics that are sexier than the sexy chics in the prequel, while you're at it. I mean, what's next, a comatose Sith Lord with a bad bladder and 'Bikini Contest' quests?...

*sigh* I guess that's what you get for the commercialized society... :)

I read somewhere that he kicks some serious @$$ the first time you meet him. As long as that's true, he can wear pink ribbons, leotards and a tutu for all I care :blink: (admittedly being humbled by such a caricature would likely be more traumatizing ;) ).

:ph34r:

[Edit]

Of course, if the 3rd Sith Lord (or even the masked Sith Lord: or both! :D ) is/are some blazingly hot, gorgeous babe(s), then:

• [1]
    • I'll get to feed them that David Duchovny(sp?)/Fox Mulder(sp?) line from that videgame chick girl X-files episode: "I bet you think you're gonna kick my @$$ up and down this street."

[2]

• At which point she (they) probably will kick my PC's @$$ up and down the street - just like the aforementioned X-files episode - and I'll probably enjoy seeing it about as much as the aforementioned X-files episode :p .

:ph34r:

[More Edits: some changes to argument :o ]

He's different. Not good different, not bad different.

Different.

I can't complain, though. He certainly beats Malak, one of the lamest Sith Lords ever.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Since we can't play the game yet to have an idea of what the character is really like, I can't voice an opinion on his personality; he might be the most sadistic and villanous Sith Lord in the entire game or he might be a moustache twirling dumb dumb that makes you laugh at how pathetic he is instead of intimidating you.

However, based on his appearance only, Sion has to be one of the very very few things that I've found so far that truly disappoint me about KotOR 2. To me he looks like a Doom 3 reject, and personality aside, I prefer Malak's look over him a thousand fold...at least for a SW game. I read that you face Sion several times during the game which leads me to believe he's a Darth Maul-like opponent and not the main villain, that is a relief.

I'm not sure how many Sith Lords there will be in the entire game, I've read anywhere from 3 to 7. I have still a lot of hope for the rest of the as of yet undisclosed Sith Lords to have a much darker and commanding presence than a rotting carcass. I much more prefer the concept of MSG and hope the other Lords are in the same spirit as him. I would also welcome a female Darth, though hopefully not cheesy and lame like Sariss or Tavion from the JK series.

I'm not sure how many Sith Lords there will be in the entire game, I've read anywhere from 3 to 7.

I'm pretty sure they've said three.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

He's okay. Like Ivan said, he's different, and that's always a good thing.

Still like Darth Mask better, however. Don't really know why that is, as we know next to nothing about him (though that's likely the reason I like him so much). Plus he just looks friggin' cool.

He's abit over the top but he'll do until the MSG. :blink: :ph34r:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

IF we fight him several times in the game then he must be an interesting character.

He looks more of an in-your-face evil who is active in the affairs of assulting the republic, whereas MSG looks more like Sidious-overseeing events and not really revealing himself untill nearer the end.

I think he may be over the top because he looks like a thug, wearing no shirt and all. Perhaps some more clothing would be better then when he whips are butts he can take them off. I think he will turn out great because he is a Darth after all, hopefully will be confident and not over the top arrogant like Malak was... although I did like Malak.

I think he may be over the top because he looks like a thug, wearing no shirt and all. Perhaps some more clothing would be better then when he whips are butts he can take them off. I think he will turn out great because he is a Darth after all, hopefully will be confident and not over the top arrogant like Malak was... although I did like Malak.

ya but bandon and malak were darths and they were pushovers(sp?)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

ya but bandon and malak were darths and they were pushovers(sp?)

Only because Revan was extremely powerful.

He seems like a good 'evil dude', considering his backstory. But still, no Vader-material yet.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

He seems like a good 'evil dude', considering his backstory. But still, no Vader-material yet.

What is his back-story? Something about being sooooo evil that he is falling apart??? Nahh.... thats not goofy at all. Where is his shirt and what is with the "hammer time" pants? Put a patch over his eye and you got a pirate....ARRRR

What is his back-story?  Something about being sooooo evil that he is falling apart???  Nahh.... thats not goofy at all.  Where is his shirt and what is with the "hammer time" pants?  Put a patch over his eye and you got a pirate....ARRRR

Actually, I think he's evil because he's falling apart (or rather because of the circumstances surrounding how he came to be in that state). Someone obviously did a number on him, and he's been nursing a galactic-sized grudge ever since. As for his get-up, my guess is it causes him more than the usual discomfort (and it looks like he'd be in continual agony - I figure kind of like being dunked into acid or lava) if anykind of clothing was in direct contact with his skin (over a large area at any rate).

Sounds like he has no trouble shaking off weapon hits, though. And if he can dish out even half the amount of punishment that he seems capable of, then that first encounter against him is likely going to be quite rough. I wouldn't be surprised if some NPC needs to jump in and save the party's bacon from the fire. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Atton Rand (sp?) that does it ;) .