Which gamebundle to edit, in order to change Spiritshift Wolf attack animation?

I would like to change the attack animation of Spiritshift Wolf into those of Spiritshift Cat, and have been messing around with statuseffects.gamedatabundle, items.gamedatabundle and attacks.gamedatabundle, but with no success.

Any help?

I found out the reason nothing was working, was because I was keeping backups of the original gamebundle files in a folder within gamedata. Apparently, this caused the changes I made to not register, because when I moved the backup folder to my desktop everything worked as intended.

If anyone else is having troubles with changes they are making not showing up in game, this may be why. Move your backups to outside the game folder.

Cheers

• Like 1

All of the spiritshift forms attack using the "Unarmed_Punch_01" animation (35abdf41-fc3f-4310-8d5d-5d7da644affc in attacks.gamedatabundle), which is defined on a per-model basis. This value is also in attacks, under the entry for their weapon damage. As for changing this, you might have to do some experimentation.

• Like 1

All of the spiritshift forms attack using the "Unarmed_Punch_01" animation (35abdf41-fc3f-4310-8d5d-5d7da644affc in attacks.gamedatabundle), which is defined on a per-model basis. This value is also in attacks, under the entry for their weapon damage. As for changing this, you might have to do some experimentation.

It was sufficient to change the AnimationStanceComponent under "Druid_Wolf" in the items gamedatabundle. I changed the value to 3 (from 5 iirc) and it works.