Unique Items – How and Where to find them

Guest FireGodLike

I found fragments of two items! The Grey Sleeper and something else. I still don't know if the items cn be rebuild later.

Kapana Taga I got from attacking a ship and taking its loot, I can’t remember what ship but I know it was cruising around the islands in the Far East. Only reason I remember this is that I was perplexed when I got as it didn’t come off a native ship, it dropped from either a Valian, Principi, or Royal Dreadfire company ship and I had no idea what it was doing there.

*cough* UHM... It might have something to do with the nefarious Black Isle Bastards...

You took our treasure... We'll be coming after you... :skull:

Edited by Fluffle

"Loyal Servant of His Most Fluffyness, Lord Kerfluffleupogus, Devourer of the Faithful!"

ringoffireresistance.gif *wearing the Ring of Fire Resistance* (gift from JFSOCC)

Where are the +2 evocation gloves, other than the Berath's Blessing's merchant?

The Firethrower's Gloves are looted from a chest in the fortress of the "Fire Giants" in the Ashen Maw: it is in the area where you can meet their faction leader. At the start of that area you can take a left, central and right way: the chest is found in the right way.

I don't remember all the specific names but I tried to be as specific as possible.

Also looking for the locations of "Ajamuut's Stalking Cloak" and "Upright Captian's Belt". 

The cloak is looted in one of the three vases in the treasure of the "Magma dragon" in the Lair of the Ancients in Ashen Maw.

The second item I have no clue which one it is.

Edited by Naito

The cloak is looted in one of the three vases in the treasure of the "Magma dragon" in the Lair of the Ancients in Ashen Maw.

Thanks!

This is the second item (found it with console, no idea where or if it drops):

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1387190356

Edited by Dr. Hieronymous Alloy

Hearth’s Defender Scale Is the reward for finishing the Nemnok quest and saving the dwarf’s son, Kaali. At least that’s how I got mine if Kaali dies no idea if you get the scale.

Kapana Taga I got from attacking a ship and taking its loot, I can’t remember what ship but I know it was cruising around the islands in the Far East. Only reason I remember this is that I was perplexed when I got as it didn’t come off a native ship, it dropped from either a Valian, Principi, or Royal Dreadfire company ship and I had no idea what it was doing there.

The Sanguine blade is indeed in the Bent Bough Forest on the island with the ancient vampires. You need to go into the forest on the 16th day of the month and observe the ritual wait till they bust out the sword and go to town on the cultists holding it.

thanks anyone know where kahua hoz speari is?

So is the Sanguine blade in Bent Bough Forest? I got the water logged journal but I don't know what to do now.

iirc, you have to be there on a 16th (? not absolutely sure) of a month at a specific time of day.

Ah okay. I read that in the book the journal mentioned but I didn't clue in. Thanks.

Atsura, the intelligent Psychopath of my dreams.  I like my elves grumpy and my godlike fishy!

And my Rekke romancable!

Thanks!

This is the second item (found it with console, no idea where or if it drops):

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1387190356

I have this. Cannot recall how I got it. Killing Furrante maybe? *shrug*

Where are the +2 evocation gloves, other than the Berath's Blessing's merchant?

The Firethrower's Gloves are looted from a chest in the fortress of the "Fire Giants" in the Ashen Maw: it is in the area where you can meet their faction leader. At the start of that area you can take a left, central and right way: the chest is found in the right way.

I don't remember all the specific names but I tried to be as specific as possible.

Also looking for the locations of "Ajamuut's Stalking Cloak" and "Upright Captian's Belt". 

You get it from furrante as a quest reward for doing a quest involving the death guard below Berath's temple. It might be possible to get it by killing him too.

• Like 1

What attributes and bonuses does the Devil of Caroc Breastplate have?

Can somebody post a screenshot?

Cheers

Arguably one of the best armors ingame.

1Ik7rzK.jpg

Edited by Naito

Hello dude, can you help me find Aamina's Legacy hunting bow? Appreciated <3

Between the "real thing" and the "indistinguishable fake" which is worth more?

-Of course, the real thing worth more.

-They have equal value.

-The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real,

its more "real" than the real thing.

~The choice is yours~

What attributes and bonuses does the Devil of Caroc Breastplate have?

Can somebody post a screenshot?

Cheers

Arguably one of the best armors ingame.

1Ik7rzK.jpg

Best thing is you can steal it. Too expensive to buy.

I *think* I have the Red Hand; need to check my stash next time I play. Unfortunately I’m not sure how I got it as I’m doing a completionist run :-/

• Like 1

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

There is something called "Watcher's Blade" as well. A really cool sword that glows purple like all those souls that you meet.

Its very easy to miss and sell because the initial icon for it is light blue. It has a different name, something like "ordinary sword" or so, and you have to examine it to unlock its powers. After examination the icon turns gold, the name changes and it becomes a unique item.

I don't remember where i got it. Perhaps from one of the names ships that you can sink. But its definitely extremely easy to overlook.

Here is a screenie

RjVlJNE.png

Edited by Aridea
  • Like 7
Emissary Tar: At last, someone who looks like they could be of some assistance! The assorted boobs and dimwits around here have been of very little help.

Charname: I’m afraid you have mistaken us for someone else. I’m Dimwit, this is my good friend Boob, and behind me you’ll find Brainless and Moron. How do you do? 

There is something called "Watcher's Blade" as well. A really cool sword that glows purple like all those souls that you meet.

Its very easy to miss and sell because the initial icon for it is light blue. It has a different name, something like "ordinary sword" or so, and you have to examine it to unlock its powers. After examination the icon turns gold, the name changes and it becomes a unique item.

I don't remember where i got it. Perhaps from one of the names ships that you can sink. But its definitely extremely easy to overlook.

Here is a screenie

RjVlJNE.png

Argh, there's too many Unique swords!

From Modwyr to Whispers of Yenwood to the Watcher's Blade, i don't have enough arms to wield all of them at the same time!

I'm, sadly, not General Grievous.

giphy.gif

(You find the Watcher's blade / Ordinary Sword in Oathbinder's Sanctum, if i recall correctly)

Edited by Juodas Varnas
  • Like 5

Veilpiercer bow - ridiculously overpowered since it pretty much removes recovery time so you shoot nonstop.

Found in Nemnok's chest in his lava lair.

fBBxptt.png

• Like 2
Emissary Tar: At last, someone who looks like they could be of some assistance! The assorted boobs and dimwits around here have been of very little help.

Charname: I’m afraid you have mistaken us for someone else. I’m Dimwit, this is my good friend Boob, and behind me you’ll find Brainless and Moron. How do you do?