Lightning Strikes

Damage bonus is multiplicative. It does multiply all your damage bonuses like backstab, active skill damage, crit damage and so on.

Swift Flurry

It is broken when used with specific weapons . Hopefully this nonsense will be fixed soon and I am not considering these cases here.

DPS increase is based on your standard attack - not sure if it is Primary or could be off-hand.

You risk losing much DPS increase with overkill. I have not noticed a bonus attack being transferred to the next target.

As you can see, it is almost impossible to make a build that would prioritize Swift Flurry over Lightning Strikes, especially on Path of the Damned unless you use aoe/multiple projectile exploits. The 100% chance of crit is probably achievable only by a Berserker vs a paralysed target - looks like impossible in solo.

Please share your opinion and advise if your testing results differed.

Edited by Sotnik

I'm using Minor Blights with Swift Flurry and the crit gaze and a paralyze effect here and there.

When Swift Flurry proc on a crit the entire pack I'm attacking dies from a cascade of aoe attacks.

I'm on POTD.

That is the issue being discussed here  and in some other topics. Hopefully this bug/misdesign will be fixed.

Edited by Sotnik