• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mine didn’t, upgraded to a new mobo/cpu a few weeks ago and had 0 berath’s blessing points upon reinstalling. I never use steam cloud if that matters.

Yeah, I'm having that problem too. I'm at 53/55 achievements (two hidden, probably megabosses) but only 71 BB points. Reinstalling just made the game forget about some of them. Looking for hax here :(

My Deadfire mods
Out With The Good: The mod for tidying up your Deadfire combat tooltip.
Waukeen's Berth: Make all your basic purchases at Queen's Berth.
Carrying Voice: Wider chanter invocations.
Nemnok's Congregation: Lets all priests express their true faith.

Deadfire skill check catalogue right here!

Time to update this thread :)

• New Berath's Blessings - New Berath's Blessings have been added into the game:
    • Loaded Pockets - NPC pockets are filled with more and rarer items.
    • Legendary Crew - 3 Veteran Sailors become available in the Kraken's Eye tavern, they are better than normal and cheaper than normal.
    • Discount Craftsman - Crafting and enchanting costs are reduced.
    • Mythical Discovery - Start with a Mythical Adra Stone in the prologue armoire (free upgrade from Legendary → Mythic Quality - also the only way to get Mythic beyond beating a Mega-Boss)

Thanks for this, I have been slacking and need to update this with all the data from sanctum.  I will get to it tomorrow since I have the day off, happy new years folks!

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

They wanted people to be more willing to start a second game after beating the game for the first time I guess. 

Boosting replayability ...Otherwise , those boons are not so much fun

• 7 months later...

All they do is save time, not make the game easier since you can get lots of gold just by sinking lots of merchant or crookspur ships then once the crew is high lvl pure boarding. So they are good for the most part. Only the bonus points make it a little easier for solo. I say clear one game with full party and all blessings ( except world map and infamous if you don't have the achievement, just sacrifice the fighter class crew at lvl 1 mutiny ) on potd upscaled to have fun then restart and do a solo run with a multiclass abomination of a char, no blessings and full challenges on for a real challenge. The only fun crew members are the casters, ciphers, priests, chanters, rangers and druids. All melee ( fighter, barbarian, rogue, paladin and monk ) are a massive borefest to watch, maybe the paladin is the only interesting one with the support skills. and it's always about rushing and ganging up to the face like the boring enemy mobs do to you. The monsters also good for flavor, only the vithrack is really dangerous on the highest level and the ogre is possibly the tankiest. So i'd say fill your junk abomination with a truckload of high level wizards, druids, rangers and monsters for lots of creatures and area fireworks lol. Having the monsters is always funny anyway, the imp is probably the weakest with little damage and no abilities but he is a master navigator. You can also take the godlikes for flavor.

• 3 months later...

I messed around a little and changed the height scale of the elves to that of humans, but I'm wondering if it maybe made the blessings unviewable. I can still see the achievements, although I do not see any options for the blessings. 

Edited by Tagvolatile1
Typo

• 8 months later...