Crippling Completionist - I Have A Problem

First off, I know I have a problem.  To those who might say "Just enjoy the game, don't stress over every detail".  I wish I could but I have a compulsion to know all things & complete them for the best desired outcome. 

I've played PoE1 many times.  I would like to do so again, but not before I know how my decisions from PoE1 will impact PoE2.

Is there a comprehensive list somewhere that outlines every decision/action in PoE1 that impacts PoE2?

From what I understand there are MANY actions in PoE1 that play out in PoE2.  Some large, some small.  I wish to leave no boulder unturned so that when I make decisions in PoE1 I will know what consequences & boons they will have in POE2.

Please feel free to share what you have learned.  If you are aware of a list that exists somewhere that lists this data, please share it for players interested in this data.  Thanks for your time

Edit:  Mods please move this thread to deadfire character builds, strategies forum.  Thank you

Edited by Bennyandthejets

The exact outcome of everything is too early to know (guides and wikis are works-in-progress, I assume), but as for which quest decisions do something in PoE2, you have Set PoE1 Game Stats in the options menu. Here you can go through all the decisions that will affect your PoE2 playthrough in some regard. The problem is that you don't know the particulars, of course. I think we'll have to wait a while longer for this kind of information. :/

Too early - you'd need to play the game multiple times and/or look through the files to know. Maybe you're the kind of person that's well suited to compile such a list for the community?