The lost Grimoire - Lich Well Hidden Library

Lich Library one is Flooded Cave near top right of map. North East of Motare o kozi.

I'm looking for the Bog Witch one right now myself.

Edit: Bog Witch is way top left of map, Outcast Respite or something.

Edited by Kragtor

Do note that there is bug that sometimes bosses dont' drop their unique loot randomly <_< I never got bog witch's grimoire and never got Concelhaut pet either. There are is at least one more unique item that I know for sure didn't drop for me

I got all 3 grimoire but for some reason Nemnok dont accept the book from the lich. Anyone knows if the right grimoire is the "iron-clasped grimoire"? Thats what the lich dropped for me, but there is no option to give it to Nemnok.

I got all 3 grimoire but for some reason Nemnok dont accept the book from the lich. Anyone knows if the right grimoire is the "iron-clasped grimoire"? Thats what the lich dropped for me, but there is no option to give it to Nemnok.

No it's called brawler's Grimoire something like that. You got bugged then. Just kill Nemnok. the quest just give the chest. The important part require you to fight Nemnok.

Edited by Zeitzbach

Out of curiosity, what happens if you give all the tomes to the imp? I killed him instead of searching for the grimoires

Nothing happens. He just give you 1 chest per tome and be like "You're done" after you give him all 3. You also lose the option to trigger fight through dialogue and will have to do it manually.

Edited by Zeitzbach

Out of curiosity, what happens if you give all the tomes to the imp? I killed him instead of searching for the grimoires

There's also an option to take him as a pet after the fight.

There's also an option to take him as a pet after the fight.

I like how he always speak during dialogue choice at the final one. I decided to make Eothas beam me just to see allies quote and right after I died, Nemnok called me the worst captain. SO ROOD.