Feel free to hijack this thread and remake a better one or continue to post things you find, atm i see nothing in any form of searching i do both google and on this site.

Here we go, i'll keep updating this with items i find. copy and paste the format pls, and i will add to the main post.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapon: Magistrates Cudgel / MACE.

Location: Subterranean Temple / slight northeast of Tikawara.

Class it binds to: Cipher / Monk / Fighter.

Things to know: requires 15 resolve to pick it up, food bonuses etc work for this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapon: Marux Amanth / Dagger.

Location: 2nd floor / Poko Kohara Ruins / Poko Korara / Behind Unstable Gun Powder Barrels(blow them up to bring wall down).

Class it binds to: Paladin / Priest / Rogue.

Things to know: very close to the entrance of second floor basicly on north eastern side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weapon: Blightheart / Arquebus.

Location: Burial Site on island that "Motare o Kozi" is / top middle right'ish of world map (direct center of top right world map square?).

Class it binds to:Ranger / Chanter / Wizard.

Things to know: event on beach blocks path.

Edited by Iceborg1307
  • Like 2

Can't remember the drop locations, but heres a quote with the stats.

I ran through all the soulbound weapons, heres the stats:

Modwyr (1h sword): Identical for all classes

Superb, Accurate, Eager Lover (2% stacking action speed), Emotional (20% fire/ice damage above/below 50% hp), True Independence (immune intellect afflictions), Experimentation ( grants Bottoms Up 1/encounter).

Marux Amanth (1h dagger):

Superb, Accurate, Corona of the Soul(10% chance for fire damage AoE on target), Worthy Sacrifice (instakill one near death enemy 1/rest).

Rogue: Quick to the Slaughter (+2 pen for short time on combat start), Paladin: Soul Feeding (gain Smart and Strong inspirations on Corona of the Soul), Priest: Echoes of the Faith (10% chance to repeat attacks after 0.5 seconds, priest spells).

Magistrate's Cudgel (1h mace)

Superb, Judge (Mark targets for 30s, +10 increased accuracy to marked targets) Fair Trial (when receiving affliction, apply a random tier 1 inspiration, 1/encounter), Executioner (kill lower level kith on crit)

Cipher: Verdict (apply Stunned on Crit), Fighter: Deliberations (randomly apply [+0.2 armor/+0.2 pen/-80% recovery] when engaging a target), Monk: Indictment (on hit, 25% chance to clear concentration from target)

Lord Darryn's Voulge (2h pollaxe)

Superb, Ball Lightning (grants "Ball Lightning" 1/rest), Bolting Strikes (10% chance to apply Lightning Strikes on hit), Static Thunder (on hit: apply stack of Static Thunder. on crit: consume stacks of Static Thunder in small AoE to do 5 shock damage per consumed stack)

Barbarian: Modifies Static Thunder (Static Thunder also disorients enemies), Fighter: Gathering Storm (cast a random storm spell when you drop below 50% hp, 1/encounter), Druid: Storm Mastery (+3 storm power levels)

Blightheart (2h Arquebus)

Superb, Living Wood (20% for a conal AoE that does corrode damage and hobbles), Heartbeat (heals 20% of damage done in 3.0s intervals for a short period), Corrupting Beauty (nearby enemies are distracted for 20s on kill)

Ranger: Blighted Shot (1/encounter full attack that hobbles and weakens), Wizard: Tainted Being (+10% damage as corrode), Chanter: Hymn of Decay (+1 phrase on kill)

Edited by Iymurra
  • Like 1

A couple quick additions:

1) I think I found blightheart in the forest on the island of Neketaka following a fight with some 

2) Lourd Darryn's Voulge can be found on a shipwreck on the eastern edge of the map (Binds Barbarian, Fighter, Druid)

3) Modwyr can be found in the Old City in Neketaka (I believe)