[Beta Patch] Vela, girl, where are you?

Ascaloth

Question

So after installing the beta patch, Vela did show up on the beach. But after I've completed the relevant quest at Port Maje and took the Defiant out to sea for the first time, she's disappeared again. Can't see her as a crew member, she's not there when I'm walking around inside the ship, nothing.

5 answers to this question

Same here, although I know that she's not actually supposed to be a crew member. In my case I had made a custom legacy, as opposed to importing my POE 1 save, which allowed for her to show up on the beach. Later on I updated to the beta patch and she was gone. 

Edited by ChipMHazard

So after installing the beta patch, Vela did show up on the beach. But after I've completed the relevant quest at Port Maje and took the Defiant out to sea for the first time, she's disappeared again. Can't see her as a crew member, she's not there when I'm walking around inside the ship, nothing.

Same Issues for me as well. Mine was an import from PoE1. Everything is fine Eder finally has the right backstory, Vela is on the beach. but once I get to the ship she is gone again :(.

Edit- Ok, weirdly enough when I switched to the deck after doing some stuff she was there having a talk with Sef, but I reloaded and she was gone again.

Edited by Joral