was it worth it though? Did you wipe out the screen? Makes me wonder if I should try that on my fourth play through. A suicidal paladin that just immolates himself and uses uniques and abilities to keep himself alive

Edited by ppscurry

You could probably stay on your feet for about 10 seconds of that if you went single class shield bearer with decent intelligence by casting lay on hands on yourself.

You might already died before recovery. SA has like 4 second recovery time, if u go heavy armor it gonna be higher. You got 1 DoT tick when u activate it, another tick at 3 sec and last tick at 6 sec. 160x3 = 480 raw damage. How can u use LoH before dying?

Withdraw doesn't work with immolate. You can equip the cloak you get from nemnok to keep yourself alive or if you multi as a priest, cast bar from death prior to using immolate.

Edited by ppscurry

Isn’t the tooltip bugged? IIRC in beta 4 it was bugged and would show the total damage instead of the damage per tick.

Still a lot, but you wouldn’t die in 3s sta least.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Isn’t the tooltip bugged? IIRC in beta 4 it was bugged and would show the total damage instead of the damage per tick.

Still a lot, but you wouldn’t die in 3s sta least.

No I tested it, 160 raw damage per 3 sec confirmed.

I was planned to combine this with one amulet that let u drain 20% of fire damage as health, but I'm wrong that amulet only heals u when u take fire damage, not do....

Edited by dunehunter

Oli scit, guys! O_o

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Withdraw doesn't work with immolate. You can equip the cloak you get from nemnok to keep yourself alive or if you multi as a priest, cast bar from death prior to using immolate.

The paladin can cast Withdraw on himself from scrolls and yes it works... 

What about Barring Death’s Door?

Bit of a patchwork solution but it should keep enemies around.

Pretty sure the potion exists (going by memory.)

The paladin can cast Withdraw on himself from scrolls and yes it works... 

You can cast it and it will keep proccing but they won't stick around. I guess I should be more specific with what I said. Maker's Own Power(unique) works great with this build though. It petrifies and heals you but doesn't make you untargetable. Nemnok's cloak, on the other hand, doesn't work with empowered SI since it will most likely kill you before you ever reach 25% hp.

Scratch that. The petrify costs you too much time after that.

Edited by ppscurry

Another thing - the raw damage you take is increased by:

- might

- power level

- sworn enemy bonus (if used)

- possibly other bonuses increasing SI damage...

The base duration of the AoE is 12s and isn't affected by PL, the duration of the raw dmg it is however...  :rolleyes: Anyway, with 20int the spell pulses just 2 more times... 

• Like 1

Another thing - the raw damage you take is increased by:

- might

- power level

- sworn enemy bonus (if used)

- possibly other bonuses increasing SI damage...

The base duration of the AoE is 12s and isn't affected by PL, the duration of the raw dmg it is however...  :rolleyes: Anyway, with 20int the spell pulses just 2 more times... 

LoL wth is the raw damage affected by Sworn Enemy?