Does single one-handed weapon or dual-wielding produce more crits?

My understanding is that having only a one-handed weapon increases your accuracy by 12 and the passive "One-Handed Style" causes "20% of Hits converted to Crits with weapons". So these two things both increase crits.

Dual wielding however causes you to attack faster (how much?) and the "Two Weapon Style" further increases attack speed.

Which one of these would cause more crits in a battle? Bonus points for telling me how dual wielding specifically contributes to attack speed.

Your basic attack formula gets you this when accuracy = deflection

0-25 miss

26-50 graze

51 - 100 hit

The numbers might be off by one, basically you miss 25%, graze 25% and hit 50%. So no critical hits (it might be 100 is a crit not a miss)

One handed gets you 13% miss, 25% graze, 50% hit and 12% crit.

With Single Weapon style you get 13% miss, 25% graze, 40% hit and 22% crit.

So single wielding is much better than dual wielding. If you add in some sort of hit to crit like Berserker or Disciplined Strikes it gets interesting.

At 50% conversion, Dual wield then gets 25% miss, 25% graze, 25% hit and 25% crit.

At 50% conversion single weapon gets 13% miss, 25% graze, 20% hit and 42% crit.

You'd need dual wielding to attack 41% faster for it to outpace single weapon style with a 50% hit to crit conversion. I think dual wielding gets you 30+15 now for +45% but I might be wrong.

So unless you have something like a 50% hit to crit its better to single wield if you are totally pursuing critical hits. Even then its pretty much a wash.