Custom AI theme issues

Dana

Question

1. I'm unable to prevent ranger from casting Heal Companion on a dead companion. When adding "companion at 50% health", I'm unable to add and then save "companion != unconscious". This results in ranger trying to cast Heal companion whenever it is dead and getting stuck in trying to do so endlessly (uness I disable AI). Description of the Heal Companion skill in Polish is the same as revive companion skill in Polish, and claims that it will rewive my pet, not heal it - not sure if relevant.

2.  I would like to request adding "companion" to priorities - I would like to cast enigmatic's /mage's beams on my companion :<

3. I would like to request adding "Target: Marked Prey/Sworn Enemy to Conditionals - I would like to prevent ranger from applying the skill for the second time on the same target (since they last until the target is dead). And yes, it does that.

4. I would like request adding amount of enemies fighting player's party (as a whole, not a single character) - I would like to add a set of actions when the character fights a single enemy (like the last guy in the fight) and then use it to prevent my Cipher to use Whispers of Treason-like skills on the last enemy from afar ("is engaged by someone" does not seem to prevent using the skill).

5. Sometimes after adding a new skill setting to the AI "theme" the Prioritize by in the previously created one get reset

6. If I remove an AI theme used by a character from "AI builder", the character will still "use" deleted theme (it will be displayed in the window that appears after clicking on the violet head representing AI)

7. AI often disables itself at random

Beside that, I love custom AI-ing! <3

Edited by Dana

4 answers to this question

in the Ranger default AI (Cautious) there is a command called Takedown

if i wanted to create a custom AI, that option is not enable even though I do have the ability to command my animal companion manually.

post-217434-0-16264400-1529768770_thumb.jpg

I have an issue with Ranger AI

In the default Ranger AI (Cautious) there is 1 item entry called TakeDown.

but when i decide to create a custom AI Behavior, the option to add TakeDown is not enable even though I have taken the skill. 

I have an issue with Ranger AI

In the default Ranger AI (Cautious) there is 1 item entry called TakeDown.

but when i decide to create a custom AI Behavior, the option to add TakeDown is not enable even though I have taken the skill. 

Thanks for bringing this up! Ill get it in that takedown is missing from Custom AI.

best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...