AI/modals disable at random

Dana

Question

Very often when party enters a map, load a save, level up modals from weapon proficiency and AI disable on their own. I know that they can disable in certain circumstances (like changing weapon), but those seem to be totally random (especially AI). When the issue occurs it might affect a few characters (for example one will have AI disabled, another modal disabled, another one both of them).

It's totally, globally, cosmically annoying....

5 answers to this question

Adding to this; Ishiza and my ghost heart companion have AI disabled at the start of combat every encounter, which needs to be turned on and then manually instructed to attack before it goes back to normal (until the next encounter).  This wasn't the case initially but i'm unsure at what point it became an issue.

In addition to this, I find that modals are deactivating when I select more than one in combat. now I am unsure if only one can be activated at a time. But every time I try and turn on my spear modal in combat, Brisk Recitation for my chanter turns off. And visa versa. Outside of combat, both remain on and at some point deactivate.