Companion reactions should be more obvious

Hi!

Most of the time when a companion reacts to the main character's actions, it is not obvious if that was a positive reaction or a negative one (might be a localization issue or not). Please add some kind of a symbol or standard wording to make things clearer.

• Like 1

I find the descriptions rather telling, but I think maybe a red version of the icon would do for the negative effect.

Oh, and there was this one time when I burned bodies of killed Eothesian missionaries and Eder and Xoti approved. Xoti approves by laughing and slapping her knees... psycho.

• Like 2

I find the descriptions rather telling, but I think maybe a red version of the icon would do for the negative effect.

Oh, and there was this one time when I burned bodies of killed Eothesian missionaries and Eder and Xoti approved. Xoti approves by laughing and slapping her knees... psycho.

Xoti approvals mostly make her look like some sadistic serial killer. I wouldn't worry about it.

Xoti approvals mostly make her look like some sadistic serial killer. I wouldn't worry about it.

She does talk a lot about reaping and harvesting souls...

• Like 1

Azarhal, Chanter and Keeper of Truth of the Obsidian Order of Eternity.