What did you guys do with this quest? Really interested in the other outcomes.

I've entered the place, slaughtered a bunch of fampyr and undead, then I convinced the leader that I better as an ally than an enemy, I can supply them with fresh slave corpses but in return they should serve me, and he promised to give me a fleet ? when the time comes.

Just can't wait to see the results...

What are you experiences? What happened for you.

PS. : How do you pronounce Fampyr? :o

• Like 1

I was discussing with him when Serafen asked me why I haven't slaughtered the boss yet. Being a great captain, I always do what my dear Sera tell me to do.

So I immediately attack him after that and free everyone, went back to save the captured pirates and recruited copperhead.

You can also promise him adra from the final island whose name I forgot how to spell with reasoning that his island isn't sustainable by itself.(allied with Vailians on that run if that matters) I haven't tried it out, but I assume his fleet shows up if you join the combat before Ondra's mortar

Edited by BrokenMask

vampire? I don't recall this quest..where do you get it or find it ?

I'll bet ye've got all sorts o' barmy questions! (She mimics your heroic stance) Greetin's, I have some questions... can ye tell me about this place? Who's the Lady o' Pain? I'm lookin' fer the magic Girdle of Swank Iron, have ye seen it? Do ye know where a portal ta the 2,817th Plane o' the Abyss might be? Do ye know where the Holy Flamin' Frost-Brand Gronk-Slayin' Vorpal Hammer o' Woundin' an' Returnin' an' Shootin'-Lightnin'-Out-Yer-Bum is?

Elderly Hive Dweller

meh could not get him to work with me no matter what i did, just killed him left the orb alone perhaps in future i can get something from it idc, getting tired of quests like this.

i'd be willing to feed him my fellow dwarfs but alas thats not a option... lol

Edited by Iceborg1307

You can also promise him adra from the final island whose name I forgot how to spell with reasoning that his island isn't sustainable by itself.(allied with Vailians on that run if that matters) I haven't tried it out, but I assume his fleet shows up if you join the combat before Ondra's mortar

Are you talking about Ukaizo? I'm right before finishing the game but I haven't pledged to one of the factions yet. Can I not gain access to his undead army for the final quest?

Are you talking about Ukaizo? I'm right before finishing the game but I haven't pledged to one of the factions yet. Can I not gain access to his undead army for the final quest?

i never had that option to give him adra i tried to do it before getting a certain ship and after getting that ship, before even speaking to the queen none of it worked, i just killed him at thast point, i do believe you need to feed him slaves from crookspur to get him on your side, alas i did not have saves before i wiped them out so i finished with pirates, undead army would have been nice tho.

Edited by Iceborg1307

To reflect on my first post. I am a bit disappointed after the first hype. The idea was really cool to have them as ally, but when i realized what's the use of it, I wish I had just killed them really.

All that happened was, I had a dialogue option in the final sea battle to have them help me :(

To reflect on my first post. I am a bit disappointed after the first hype. The idea was really cool to have them as ally, but when i realized what's the use of it, I wish I had just killed them really.

All that happened was, I had a dialogue option in the final sea battle to have them help me :(

long shot but its till cool tho, perhaps in a future dlc or some such we will have feedback, dont give up hope, undead army is the way to go. finishing as pirates is the exact same thing just help with a fleet event, if i had a real choice i would ferry dwarfs to menzzago and have my army aswell. i really took a disliking towards the slaves, even tho after death slaves is fine. yes im really a bit mad irl.

I didn't even know you can recruit copperhead. Does that only happen if you destroy the orb?

Well, i've not tried to recruit him without destroying the orb, so... Maybe?

But he's a decent crewmate.

Doesn't eat or drink, i think (but costs more gold? maybe?)

I didn't even know you can recruit copperhead. Does that only happen if you destroy the orb?

Well, i've not tried to recruit him without destroying the orb, so... Maybe?

But he's a decent crewmate.

Doesn't eat or drink, i think (but costs more gold? maybe?)

I was hoping he could eat my kith pies. :<

I make it through the quest but last two of journal notes aren't completed and the quest stays unfinished. Vampyr lord is dead, orb is destroyed and Copperhead only wishes me luck  in spoken line outside convesation if I try to talk with him. I will try with previous save. Probably bugged.

giphy.gif

Vampire.

Others:

xauvrip is pronounced 'kobold'

laugufether:  'sahuagin'

Don't try to tell me your knock off of a knock off is something special and unique.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I make it through the quest but last two of journal notes aren't completed and the quest stays unfinished. Vampyr lord is dead, orb is destroyed and Copperhead only wishes me luck  in spoken line outside convesation if I try to talk with him. I will try with previous save. Probably bugged.

Same happened to me. I already cleared the way into the crypt before I talked to Copperhead. I asked him to create a diversion, and now he just wishes me luck. Don't know wheter or not destroying the orb has any effect.

Same happened to me. I already cleared the way into the crypt before I talked to Copperhead. I asked him to create a diversion, and now he just wishes me luck. Don't know wheter or not destroying the orb has any effect.

I load save from the entrence of the crypt and clear entire floor again, but first I killed 2 bosses and only then used their blood to open the door. I leave the orb intact and then spoke to Copperhead, completing the quest.

giphy.gif

I load save from the entrence of the crypt and clear entire floor again, but first I killed 2 bosses and only then used their blood to open the door. I leave the orb intact and then spoke to Copperhead, completing the quest.

Alright. I just tried to do it again, by loading a save before I enteret the top of the mountain, but Copperhead still won't talk to me. I don't know if I have the patience to clear the whole damn crypt again to try and see if it works this time.

I tried this area last night and only made it to the 2nd to last area before my party got wiped.  My problem was that the damned Famp's kept charming Eder (mostly), and he was peppering the rest of my party with arrows.  Now, it might also be that part of my problem is that my party does tend to be very physical combat heavy, with Xoti being my only spellcaster.  No Aloth, Tekehu, or one of the ciphers.  My party was level 16 (with Pallegina "only" level 15).  I may need to consider adding another spellcaster to get some more arcane firepower.

But for now, I'm going to avoid that place for a little while until I can gain another level or 2.

Vampire.

Others:

xauvrip is pronounced 'kobold'

laugufether:  'sahuagin'

Don't try to tell me your knock off of a knock off is something special and unique.

I expect that they can't use those names because they were created by D&D.  I'm not really sure why they couldn't use the word "vampire", since it's hardly a D&D name.  And possibly some of the undead and spirit names as well.  But some of them may have been created by D&D.  And perhaps the devs just wanted to avoid the entire name issue entirely and just came up with new names.

I think that you're wrong to give them a hard time on this.  It's not their fault that they have to worry about little things like copyrights, etc., unless you want to blame them for not licensing D&D in the first place to make PoE.