I finished the game, but didn't get Vella due to....well, a bug. Which is sad but I'm gonna play through again with a pre-made setting (Survival of the fittest I tried and know she's in!) and get her that way. :) Sounds very, very close to what my character did anyhow. 

But hey, I have some questions. 

1. How much Vella interaction do we get? 

2. Does Vella stay at the ship??

3. About Xoti....do you have a different ending, or more romance options with her IF the relationship goes past 2?? Since, I only got her to 2, lol. xD (Well, no s***, I finished the game in 3 days XD)

Edited by Tanjaxxx

Relationships only go to 2.

My Vela was bugged, apparently - she showed up on the beach, then vanished for the rest of the game  :getlost:  It seems she's supposed to be on your ship.

I though they go to 4....kinda looked like it screen but not sure....thanks for responding. :) 

I haven't played much, but so far I had only one dialogue with Vela, when I was talking to a guy from the ship on the beach.

Since then, all I got was some phrases like "Yes captain." or "I need a drink" (probably bad influence from the crew :facepalm:). She doesn't show much emotion towards the watcher.

sign.jpg

I haven't played much, but so far I had only one dialogue with Vela, when I was talking to a guy from the ship on the beach.

Since then, all I got was some phrases like "Yes captain." or "I need a drink" (probably bad influence from the crew :facepalm:). She doesn't show much emotion towards the watcher.

She has at least one chat with each of your companions, though. When you go onto the deck see if she's standing next to a companion, she'll usually ask them something.

• Like 1

She just sometimes chats with the companions aaaand that's about it (there's probably like a single line of dialogue with each companion, except for Serafen who seems to have gotten a bit more, probably because he's Orlan too)

Kind of disappointing to be honest.

• Like 1

She just sometimes chats with the companions aaaand that's about it (there's probably like a single line of dialogue with each companion, except for Serafen who seems to have gotten a bit more, probably because he's Orlan too)

Kind of disappointing to be honest.

That makes 2 of us then.... :/ But ah well, at least, the rest of the game was amazing. :D 

I don't know why people were expecting something profound from a stolen baby from an end-game side quest.

Especially given how short and not-so-sweet some of the companion quests have turned out.