Ok, let's do this backwards, what class for these stats/theme

You like mobile melee (teleports), actives with cc and flashy moves, and your fav stats are something like

Edit:

Might 10

Con 8-10

Dex: Max

Perc 15

Int 10

Resolve 15

may max resolve so I can be in the thick of things 

What would you build?

Am I hurting myself by going avg might on a bruiser/dpser? I feel like since might isn't AS important and I'm only playing on Veteran I can get away with it. 

Edited by QuiteGoneJin

Nothing. I wouldn't build a character that way, especially in pillars.

'Teleport' and cc point towards fighter or rogue, maybe barbarian (or just a pair of leap boots). Nothing else really even halfheartedly does what you want.

Edited by Voss

On a whim I made Aloth a Spellblade (using him dual wield melee) and that seems a very strong combo so far. Rogue gives decent mobility and cc, and the deflection buffs from Wizard are cheap, powerful and cast very quickly. He barely gets hit with his deflection buffs up, so no need for a lot of Constitution.

He’s not dealing a ton of damage at the moment but I’m expecting that to change once Riposte kicks in and these failed melee attacks against deflection generate full attacks.

If using this as a PC I’d take the Assassin subclass.

How about a Helwalker monk/Street Fighter rogue? The Helwalker class ability will shore up the lower Might. Street Fighter will start off a little slower until they get flanked or bloodied but taking more damage as a Helwalker and abilities like Mortification of the Soul will help you get bloodied quicker. Monks have some of the flashier melee abilities with kicking and punching folks all over the place. Rogue abilities will help with the cc and while you won't be teleporting all over, you are pretty mobile, especially with the monk's ability Flagellants Path. If you want more cc or tactical abilities, maybe look into explosives or scrolls. Also, you don't necessarily have to go unarmed and can use some of the interesting weapons you find along the way.

Here's a video showing a Shadowdancer with Helwalker/Street Fighter

• Like 1