History creator, missing options

Merany

Question

Hopefully not a duplicate but a quick search yielded no results.

I think we should compile in one thread all missing options (and not options incorrectly used when you're in the game) from the history creator for the devs to look at.

Here are the ones I noticed, feel free to had if I missed anything:

- Zahua: a couple options missing I think, those two especially. As of now, there's only one option that corresponds to a finished quest (the Hand Occult option)

Zahua came to believe that the Tacan had survived through him. He returned to Ixamitl, where he united a number of small, vulnerable tribes under the beliefs of his people.
He called them Tacanaquin - kin of Tacan - and under his tutelage they became strong enough to resist would-be conquerors. 

Zahua taught his secrets not to one chosen person, but to all, that the line of knowledge might never be broken.
Zahua came to understand that the time of the Tacan had passed. With his soul no longer fettered to worldly concerns, he grew to become the enlightened Anitlei his shaman had foreseen.
He took up in an empty monastery near Coldflow Lake, and word began to spread of his presence there. He taught pilgrims and students how to leave behind their vanity, their fear, and even their past.

He invited those who studied with him to share their newfound knowledge, so that all might free themselves from suffering.

- Maneha: the option where she makes peace with her memory.

- The wailing banshee: the option where her daughter visits her and she's released from her pain.

- The white march and the eyeless: the one when you temper Abydon's memory.

- Blood Legacy: this one is confusing. what's the option to pick when you free Aelys' mind or killed her and then kill Harond after?

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

"I didn't complete this quest" for almost everything in the Twin Elms section.

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

Hello Merany,

Thank you for compiling theses issues with the creator! I believe these should be fixed for patch 1.1, but I will check and see if theyre logged in as well :)

Best,

-Caleb

• Like 1

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...