Is anyone knows how to get out from Old City? I found cave with Pirates and elevator up to black market, but i'd like to avoid this area and not lose my reputation with them, yet. i want to leave this area and get to black market through upper enterence. I found trasure hunter dude, and helped him escape through river(?), but i didn't find it to escape myself. 

There is a boat in a cave with pirates, right side of the area. It will get you out :)

killing pirates lower my reputatuin with Príncipi. i'd like to avoid it.  But good to know about boat, thank you.

Edited by OrKToS

There is a boat in a cave with pirates, right side of the area. It will get you out :)

but killing pirates lower my reputatuin with Príncipi. i'd like to avoid it. 

Oh. You can talk your way out of fight (and the whole area is friendly after that) but I don't remember requirements. And sadly I also didn't find any other way to escape Old City.

Edited by DarthWhite

Oh. You can talk your way out of fight (and the whole area is friendly after that) but I don't remember requirements. And sadly I also didn't find any other way to escape Old City.

i should talk with someone particular or with any? i met few pirates without names, they was hostile. Hmmm... bummer. will try to sneak to boat with little killing much. 

Dunno, they first group I met was talkative and after a brief convo they brought me to their leader, who actually turned out to be the pirate woman helping roparu people with food (in return for assistance). So it all went really smoothly for my friendly approach =(

Dunno, they first group I met was talkative and after a brief convo they brought me to their leader, who actually turned out to be the pirate woman helping roparu people with food (in return for assistance). So it all went really smoothly for my friendly approach =(

ok, i'll try again, maybe i missed something. Thank you for hints. 

Upd: yep, i snuck to dude near elevator, unstealthed, talk to him and he send me to his captain! Cheers!

Edited by OrKToS
  • Like 1

You can also sneak to the boat on the far right fairly easily. You only need one person to get to it (My ranger had 4 stealth I think and managed to get past the few people in the way) to sail out the whole group without anyone the wiser.

But yeah getting out of that area is a bit of a mess if you take the elevator the first time through :/