Hey, I'm at Eders quest atm "Lighted Path" and hes all like lets follow immediately pls? *puppy eyes*

And I was like hell yeah lets follow that ship but I dont seem to beable to figure out where the ship went..the quest says north and following the destruction of Eothas but..where?  ;( Does anybody know where im supposed to go next?

Edited by Dokuhime

Hasongo near port deadlight which is serafans quest.

It tells me to pursue the ship? I was already at Hosango before to meet the son of his ex lover. Should I go there again?

Edited by Dokuhime

It's on the right side of Magran's Teeth.

Annoying quest though. I searched the area between Neketa and Magran's Teeth several times(since they said they just left an hour ago, so I thought I'd see them sailing), but ofcourse no. There goes 'I'll find them immediatly'.

Was kinda annoying I just stopped searching did Aloths quest and happend to find the ship on accident.. :getlost: Aaaand it seems I was too late and he died. Sorry I dont even feel bad for it because I was so irritated at the end of the quest.  :cat:

Edited by Dokuhime

If you have the map already somewhat explored, the ship will appear on your map as a named ship for you to easily track. The quest dialogue also tells you that the ship is heading toward where Eothas is (Magran's Teeth) so the search range is very limited.