Some good roleplaying in this game

So I was doing the quest for Serfan where you go to the settlement sorta northwest of Neketaka. Sayonga? Sayongo? Something like that.

The Rauataian population wants me to wipe out some druids living in the swamp. I go there, and you can talk to the druids. They give me a counteroffer which to kill the harbormaster in the town instead, as a Ranger (well, Ghostheart) and follower of Galawain, my character accepts. Maia Rua asks "you're not actually thinking of doing this right captain?"

Go back to town, confront the harbormaster and say I'm going to kill her. And Maia goes "sorry captain, I'm siding with the Rauatains on this one". And so it goes.

Now, this all makes sense of course but a lot of games would've let that slide so you could keep your precious companion.

I'm guessing maybe you could save the situation by just not having Maia along but it was just great little thing to see.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

It is very realistic and great. On the other hand for me this ruined my roleplay a bit, because I wanted to be somewhat `evil`, but the good nature of the companions somewhat altered me to not be that `evil`, so I don't piss them off.

Serafen also gets mad if you side with Slavers...so the only pirate companion you have is a sissy.

I wish the game had companinos who lean more towards greed/aggression/cruelty.

For my Evil Playthrough I will have to play with Adventures instead of scripted companions.

Edited by Hazmy

It is very realistic and great. On the other hand for me this ruined my roleplay a bit, because I wanted to be somewhat `evil`, but the good nature of the companions somewhat altered me to not be that `evil`, so I don't piss them off.

Serafen also gets mad if you side with Slavers...so the only pirate companion you have is a sissy.

I wish the game had companinos who lean more towards greed/aggression/cruelty.

For my Evil Playthrough I will have to play with Adventures instead of scripted companions.

Yeah, it would be nice to have some more "evil" companions to be sure.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0