Money disapears

Corren

Question

Hello everyone,

Disclaimer: I've been to the "known bugs and issues" topic and my problem does not seem to appear on there. I also found online a similar topic but the OP had apparently overlooked the fact that upgrading equipment cost money, and asked for his request to be considered invalid.

As for me, I haven't done any upgrading of any kind, and that's because anytime I find myself with some coin in my pocket, next thing I know I have 40 in the bank. I don't kow how many thousands I lost that way but with my money resetting every day or so, 5K at least doesn't sound unreasonable. I'm level 7, so it's a pretty big deal for me.

I don't know what causes this issue. But it's significantly stifling my progress as I find myself unable to buy the occasional missing piece of equipement to fill my slots.

Any ideas ?

3 answers to this question

Did you notice the money missing after a quickload? I've had an issue with multiple daily wages being taken from me after a quickload. https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/100504-losing-money-after-quickload/ I'm not sure if my problem is related to yours, though.

My save files are too big to upload and I don't have Dropbox. I'm surprised more people haven't encountered this.

Edited by Chariot7

I had similar problem with multiple daily pays after loading game. I'm not sure for now, but the 2 times I have noticed that was loading autosave save state. It took me around 2k so it's kinda big deal at the beginning of the game (now, middle game,  it doesn't really matter cause I already have nothing to spend my money on, just like in the first Pillars game).

After loading save state again it didn't happen so that's some way to quick-fix it (if you noticed it happened). Still not sure how many times it happened without me noticing it.