About the Chinese translation...

First,I should say,good job,Obsidian.It seems you guys found a really professional translation group this time.

Maybe someone have noticed that on the steam platform quite a few Chinese players gave POE2 recommendation even though they met terrible bugs,game crashs,just because the beautiful translation.The poetic names of Chanter's skills,Eder's humorous dialogues, the first impression is amazing.More and more Chinese players start to know there is another classic RPG which could be compared with D:OS 2.That's a good start in Chinese market.

But,I still need to say but,the problem of the first edition of Chinese translation is still very terrible.Wrong direction in quest guide,different names for same NPC,missing link of key words,confusing translation in skill explainations,deeper we play, more terrible the translation become.It seems the translation group didn't have enough time to do the final proof-reading and test work? I don't know why,but the fix work is really urgent.

If Obsidian could continue to improve Chinese translation,I'm sure Chinese players will give you guys much more financial support in future.

Finally,thanks for the great job in POE2 and sorry for my poor English.

Edited by bronzepoem

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, She got the Mercedes Benz

She's got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends

How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.

Some dance to remember, some dance to forget