Hello,

1. I wish to set default zoom level a little bit closer do character. (it resets every time I leave area, load game etc).
2. I wish to set my character to walk as default (it's run by default and it resets everty time I load game).

Is there a cfg file to set those options? I really need it.

Best regards,
Peter

Edited by peters86

Are you using the "SetZoomRange" console command? I use "SetZoomRange 0.25 4" and I can get really close to the characters.

But if are talking about defining a zoom level so that you don't have to scroll the mouse when you enter a new area, I don't know if it is possible.

Have you found a console command that works on the ocean map view? I tried setzoomrange and it didn't seem to work.

Are you using the "SetZoomRange" console command? I use "SetZoomRange 0.25 4" and I can get really close to the characters.

But if are talking about defining a zoom level so that you don't have to scroll the mouse when you enter a new area, I don't know if it is possible.

Have you found a console command that works on the ocean map view? I tried setzoomrange and it didn't seem to work.

No. We'll have to wait for a list of commands on the wiki, ask in the console commands thread (I think there was one) or ask a developer.

sign.jpg