FPS drops on Windowed, Blurry text on Fullscreen

Kampel

Question

My computer is a potato but it runs PoE1 smooth at max settings so it should run this game smooth too.. (I attach my computer specs)

On Windowed mode the game sometimes runs smoothly even on big fights but most of the time has inconsistent fps drops, i tryed all graphic setting combinations and nothing fixes it.

On Full-screen the game runs super smooth but all text is super blurry 

For some reason i cant screenshot, it shows my desktop instead of the game.

DxDiag file.txt

output_log.txt

Edited by Kampel

5 answers to this question

Update:

I installed latest video drivers and now the game runs super smooth at full screen and the text looks great again but when i close the game with "exit to desktop" it crashes and gives me an error. (Screenshot attached)

I also attached the crash error log 

post-195744-0-31337800-1526102777_thumb.jpg

Crashed log.zip

Edited by Kampel

Hello Kampel,

Would you be able to disable GSync if you have it running? We also have made changes with patch 1.1, so is the issue still present?

So sorry for the late reply!

Best,

-Caleb

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Hello Kampel,

Would you be able to disable GSync if you have it running? We also have made changes with patch 1.1, so is the issue still present?

So sorry for the late reply!

Best,

-Caleb

Hello Caleb,

The 1.1 patch fixed this problem and the game runs considerably better. The blurry effect is gone and overall fps improved (still big drops with some fire effects, "wall" spells or any constant moving fog effect on screen and  3 second freezes when summons first appear in battle).

I cant seem to make the Radeon Settings to save the changes so i might have a problem there, will try to reinstall the drivers next week when i have a break from work.

Thank you for your time

Edited by Kampel

Hello,

I fixed all the driver problems in my PC, installed windows service packs and the other updates i didnt have then I did what you told me with the GSync and i still have massive fps drops (on a couple closed rooms i have 60fps, the rest of the game runs at 15-30 fps with stuttering).

Tryed every possible combination of graphical settings inside the game and in the vcard drivers and still runs bad