[Quest] Food for thought - can't complete

Grimo88

Question

I'm trying to complete the quest 'Food for thought'. For some reason there is no option to give Mad Morena my 3 crates of adra. Having abandoned this course, I went to Saewyn in the Temple of Gaun. She asks for 500cp (which I have) and when I click the option to give it her, it just says she 'considers' and does not take the 500cp. As it stands I cannot complete this quest unless I give 30000 cp to Morena. Is this a bug? 

4 answers to this question

Hi, Grim088. Is there any way you can attach your log files and a save game file to this issue? That would help us tremendously in finding a workaround for it, or for getting a fix in place. In the meantime, can you go back to the VTC Adra Warehouse in Queen's Berth and "acquire" three more crates, thus making your total crates of adra, six. I'm curious if she'll respond to you then. Thank you very much for your patience and for any more information you can provide.

--Doug.

--Doug.

maybe try giving her 4 adra crates. when I returned to her I had 4 crates in my inventory and clicked the option (it said "give her 3 crates"). the 4 crates where removed from my inventory and it worked, she agreed blabla, quest finished.

maybe the text is just wrong and the quest actually requires the 4 crates? i dont know though, just a thought.