[0071-0082] Eder still with the Night Market

Suen

Question

After installing the beta patch I started a new game. 
Eder in my PoE ending was Mayor of Dyrford, but it seems he joined the Night Market in PoEII.  

I attached a couple of PoE endgame saves and PoE2 autosaves. 

PoE1 Ending:

S5tY89f.jpg

Deadfire Dialogue:

evVdaOg.jpg
1su4auT.jpg

Edit: no import bug with the 0086 patch

Edited by Suen

I've come to burn your kingdom down

13 answers to this question

Hello all,

Thank you for posting, and sorry this issue is occurring for you. We already have this issue logged and are currently looking into what is the issue at hand.

Apologies for the inconvenience it causes you!

Best,

-Caleb

• Like 1

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Yeah, same issue here. I have finally Vela, but Eder is still with Night Market even if his ending from PoE was beinga mayor. But still, great job with this patch! I can finally play Deadfire and I'm loving it! <3 

Hello, In my save Eder has the amulet of the Night Market, he still believes in Eothas, but I had the other dialogue after question about Legacy.

He went to his parents and etc.

But i have same ending in Poe1 like Suen

Hes a mayor and does not believe in god

Waiting for fix :)

Edit:

New game, imported PoE1 savegame:

Eder background is correct, and he is wearing the mayor amulet. 

Importing a player savegame still not working as expected.

Using the pre-made world state 3 "Survival of the fittest" (supposely best choices for you and your allies) results in Eder going back to his parents, the ending you get if you never completed his quest. He is also wearing a Night Market amulet. 

Edited by Suen

I've come to burn your kingdom down

Got it to work with the beta build.

Recreated an history from scratch as well as started a new game, Edér is now mayor and has the correct amulet.

For me I have the opposite problem. I created a custom-world for Eder with him being in the Night Market, but the game is treating as though he went to visit his parents in Aedyr. He has a night-market amulet but the dialog is wrong.

Recreated an history from scratch as well as started a new game, Edér is now mayor and has the correct amulet.

For me I have the opposite problem. I created a custom-world for Eder with him being in the Night Market, but the game is treating as though he went to visit his parents in Aedyr. He has a night-market amulet but the dialog is wrong.

With the latest patch, can you recreate the history from scratch and see if it is still not working? There were some issues with the history maker SI so any histories made prior to the patch builds still have the old variable data in it.

Twitter: @robyatadero

With the latest patch, can you recreate the history from scratch and see if it is still not working? There were some issues with the history maker SI so any histories made prior to the patch builds still have the old variable data in it.

That fixed it, thanks a million! Can't wait to play.