[Pets] Concelhaut and Nemnok appreciation thread

Those two are awesome! Concelhaut is so bitter about being made a pet again, his one liners on the ship are hilarious. And Nemnok is not far behind him - his whole quest was super fun, felt like I walked into an easter egg  :lol:

• Like 6

Is the skull supposed to follow you with an imported save?  I definitely had the item in PoE but it doesn't seem to have made the journey with me.

No, you get it by killing Concelhaut. Again :)

• Like 3

Yeah my only issue with the skull is the barks are a bit too often.

That said I cracked up when he told me to stop flirting with the fishboy cause it was unseemly.

Edited by Ryz009
  • Like 4

Does someone ask you to burgle the manor, or is it just expected that you do? :blink:

There are two women arguing outside of his manor, they give the quest to steal some tablet.

• Like 1

Does someone ask you to burgle the manor, or is it just expected that you do? :blink:

There are two women arguing outside of his manor, they give the quest to steal some tablet.

Yeah... I ran into them on the way out after burgling the place...

• Like 1

Yeah... I ran into them on the way out after burgling the place...

You too, huh? I just went into the bathhouse and BAM a secret lab! I had to loot it. It's not my fault.

Edited by Sotof
  • Like 5

Huh, I didn't get Concelhaut pet as loot <_< I think loot drops for unique items is bit bugged and its random whether they get dropped or not

It's not in Arkemyr's Manor. It's in a quest after you burgle it. Just wait for Arkemyr's return, you'll get an invitation.

Edited by Aramintai

Huh, I didn't get Concelhaut pet as loot <_< I think loot drops for unique items is bit bugged and its random whether they get dropped or not

It's not in Arkemyr's Manor. It's in a quest after you burgle it. Just wait for Arkemyr's return, you'll get an invitation.

I completed game 100% and did all quests including killing Concelhaut as boss. Like I said, I didn't get him as pet loot.

I didn't either get all four grimoires required for Nemnok's lost grimoires quest(since not all bosses dropped them what they were supposed to drop) so I instead just fought him <_<

Just to note that I have it right, I had to load save after I completed one of bounty quests and on second time I defeated the bounty I didn't get unique flail I got first time around. I also noticed that bounties sometimes drop heads and sometimes not even if game always assumes you give head to turn in the bounty for money. In other words, yes, game has bug related to loot drops from corpses

I completed game 100% and did all quests including killing Concelhaut as boss. Like I said, I didn't get him as pet loot.

I didn't either get all four grimoires required for Nemnok's lost grimoires quest(since not all bosses dropped them what they were supposed to drop) so I instead just fought him <_<

Just to note that I have it right, I had to load save after I completed one of bounty quests and on second time I defeated the bounty I didn't get unique flail I got first time around. I also noticed that bounties sometimes drop heads and sometimes not even if game always assumes you give head to turn in the bounty for money. In other words, yes, game has bug related to loot drops from corpses

Did you loot him thoroughly? Did you check your inventory for his skull? Maybe you accidenatly sold it?

I don't even know what lost grimoires you're talking about but I simply fought Nemnok and then got him as a pet through dialogue.

Some loot is random. It's not a bug, it's just like it was in POE1. And some ships you raid don't have bounties on their heads.

I looted him yes, I got even his grimoire :p

Also huh, you can get Nemnok at pet through dialog? I didn't have enough high intimidate(or maybe I picked wrong option) but I instead got quest were Nemnok requested me to bring three(iirc and didn't forget anything) grimoires from different locations through the deadfire(one of them is that vampire boss guy's grimoire at Splintered Reef, one of them was Ancient Lich's grimoire(the one in that random cave in one island) and final one was that bog witch's grimoire in hut near to the island, she didn't drop it though for me so I was only able to get two of three)

I looted him yes, I got even his grimoire :p

Also huh, you can get Nemnok at pet through dialog? I didn't have enough high intimidate(or maybe I picked wrong option) but I instead got quest were Nemnok requested me to bring three(iirc and didn't forget anything) grimoires from different locations through the deadfire(one of them is that vampire boss guy's grimoire at Splintered Reef, one of them was Ancient Lich's grimoire(the one in that random cave in one island) and final one was that bog witch's grimoire in hut near to the island, she didn't drop it though for me so I was only able to get two of three)

Well, I dunno about Concelhaut's skull, maybe you should have said something to him before killing him to get a skull?

When I fought Nemnok his amulet fell off in battle and then when I talked to him I said something about him being too cute to be killed and it allowed me to take him as a pet.

As for grimoires I seem to recall a southwestern island called Amira something and a crazy npc attacking me because she thought I'm there to steal a grimoire of storms(?), don't recall the exact name. Maybe that's the fourth one?

Edited by Aramintai

Oh so you did fight Nemnok then. Yeah, you can avoid fighting Nemnok altogether and he instead dismisses his servants and declares you to be his new servants and tells you to get books for him.

I can confirm though that book of storms isn't one of books he wants unless game was being bugged again(it seems dialog at least is bugged for npcs in his lairs if you agree to get books for him since they all talk as if he was gone already even though he is still there chilling)

Edited by BrokenMask

I really like those talking pets, but I think they should make them talk waaay less often, and also shut them up during cutscenes. I don't want to hear Nemnok say "I HOPE YOUR SHIP SINKS" while I am talking with Eothas.

Edited by Hazmy
  • Like 6

I really like those talking pets, but I think they should make them talk waaay less often, and also shut them up during cutscenes. I don't want to hear Nemnok say "I HOPE YOUR SHIP SINKS" while I am talking with Eothas.

I only got Concelhaut but I thought that was kinda the joke. You get an ability but the tradeoff is that you have to suffer his comments, haha.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Absolutely freaking love those two. The only thing I don't like is not being able to have both at once. I love imps full stop, they are so hilarious. It's especially funny when they keep talking while you are asleep. xD

nvAeseu.png

Or Eothas will take the rest of your soul when he's clearly doing the opposite XD

• Like 1

I haven't stumbled on the "retake Concelhaut" quest yet - how/where do you pick it up?

It's a chain of quests starting with you burgling Arkemyr's Manor.

Ah.  That was going to be a quest my Watcher never did. "Burgle an arch-mage's mansion for some book?  Are you mad?!"  But now I'ma break character and do it.