Black Lines?

Faptor

Question

I seem to be having a really weird problem with little black lines being everywhere? its like broken shadows or selective screen tearing or something and I cant seem to fix it.
I tried searching the forums and google but only found info on full black screens and crashing.

Any help is appreciated because im dieing to get back into the game but its driving me nuts.

Edit:  Apparently im a total moron and didn't try MSAA 1 or forgot to save my settings changes. 3 hours of battling and googling when in reality the problem was between the chair and the keyboard.

Thanks for the help Shepard and Hadarmil.

Hadarmil, I love you and want to have your babies. Seriously, thank you >.<

output_log.txt

post-211735-0-07228300-1526066443_thumb.jpg

DxDiag.txt

Edited by Faptor

6 answers to this question

in case you OC something, disable overclocking on both CPU and GPU and try agaiN, also reset the graphics game settings to default and compare to other games, if you have same issue in other games, you may have a dmged GPU.

• Like 1

in case you OC something, disable overclocking on both CPU and GPU and try agaiN, also reset the graphics game settings to default and compare to other games, if you have same issue in other games, you may have a dmged GPU.

All my other games run fine, this bug is unique to PoE2 ;(

Ill try that out with the overclocking and see what happens. I think Ive tried every graphical setting in game to no avail, default or otherwise.

Thanks for the reply!

Which CPU and GPU do you have, you might want to post that info for devs. Sounds like a bug related to specific hardware, since you don't have this issue in other games. I would also post your dxdiag file for them.

All my other games run fine, this bug is unique to PoE2 ;(
Ill try that out with the overclocking and see what happens. I think Ive tried every graphical setting in game to no avail, default or otherwise.

Thanks for the reply!

Intel® Core i7-5960X CPU @ 3.00GHz (16 CPUs)
GeForce GTX 980 x2

My DxDiag file should be attached along with Output_Log and a screenshot of the problem up top. I had to crop most of the picture so it'd fit the upload limit but those little blacklines are everywhere except on the characters. I dont get it >.<