I'm not sure if this is a bug or working as intended, so I'd like some input before attempting to report it...

Basically, the Confused status effect seems to work on healing abilities as well. Case in point, the AoE Heal on Flame of Devotion that Kind Wayfarers get. What this means is that you end up healing the enemies as well. I attached a screenshot of my combat log with an example. Note how well it heals the god damn construct I'm fighting... :p Also, while I've listed this as a Berserker/Kind Wayfarer issue, I'm guessing it would affect any AoE heal.

So, is this working as intended or is it an unintentional side-effect?

post-190659-0-64871100-1526058474_thumb.jpg

Edited by SmugPlatypus
  • Like 1

I'm not sure if this is a bug or working as intended, so I'd like some input before attempting to report it...

Basically, the Confused status effect seems to work on healing abilities as well. Case in point, the AoE Heal on Flame of Devotion that Kind Wayfarers get. What this means is that you end up healing the enemies as well. I attached a screenshot of my combat log with an example. Note how well it heals the god damn construct I'm fighting... :p Also, while I've listed this as a Berserker/Kind Wayfarer issue, I'm guessing it would affect any AoE heal.

Please pick Moon Godlike too, now you got double anti-synergy ;)

Anyway this is intended.

• Like 3

Please pick Moon Godlike too, now you got double anti-synergy ;)

Anyway this is intended.

Oh god, yes, healing ALL the enemies even more as they pummel my face in! Sounds sublime... :D

Seriously, though, my build is using Swords and I was intending to beeline for Modwyr, which gives immunity to Confusion as far as I understand. Is this correct and would this solve my problem here? Are there any other methods of losing that annoying Confusion effect? Would Paladin's Mental Fortress work for this?

Edited by SmugPlatypus

Sorry for being kinda off-topicy but I just started a Kind wayfarer/Zerker Solo POTD and I figuered I would just stick with it until mental fortress. Where can I find this sword you are talking about? Would be a literal lifesaver!

Playing Zerker/Bleak Walker I avoided that, I recommend for Kind Wayfarer to multi with Shattered Pillar instead.

Anyway you can offset confusion with:

Mental Fortress, Snef drug (very cheap to craft), any sort of Immunity to Intelect Affis.

Actually Zerker/Bleak did not give me that problems at all, but I was playing it with Nature Godlike as I figure out I already have enough damage.

Stack Snef as much as possible.

Sorry for being kinda off-topicy but I just started a Kind wayfarer/Zerker Solo POTD and I figuered I would just stick with it until mental fortress. Where can I find this sword you are talking about? Would be a literal lifesaver!

Haven't found it myself, but as I understand it, it's supposed to be in Neketaka, in the Gullet, down an elevator of some kind.

Okay so Kind Wayfarer/Zerker seems really good. Just made it to the sword in question but even without being able to resist confusion I haven't really struggled at all. Mostly if there is too many ranged/spellcaster but figure that would be a problem for any melee build.