Characters we know so far...

There are 10 NPCS. Out of them, the following have been seen:

T3M4

Kreia

Atton Rand

HK-Like Character

Hooded White Jedi

Red-head girl...

That's 6. I didn't count the white-haired jedi, because I figured she might be the hooded one, but if she is a different person, then that's 7. That leaves only 3 or 4 spots left. Who could they be? Let's think about it:

Dustil Onasi? He seems like a likely candidate. It is confirmed that you're traveling to Telos, Carth's homeworld, so maybe you could see him there and he could join you??

Canderous? I think its very possible that Canderous is in here. He was a fan favorite, and was impossible to kill off in Kotor 1...I think we'll be seeing him again.

Yuthura? Oh god I hope so! She was so awesome! She already has a backstory, a light/dark struggle, and an interesting character. I can see the main character meeting her on Dantooine.

As for the other members:

Juhani- Either rotting in the sun on the roof of the temple on the Unknown Planet, or back to her homeworld or helping out with Taris. Possible cameo, but I doubt it.

Jolee- Being a loner on Kashhyk, or laying next to Juhani, dead as well.

Mission- Dead on the beach/floating in the ocean, or helping with the rebuild of Taris with Zaalbar.

Carth- Dead on the Star Forge docking bay, or on Telos with his son, Dustil. I'm guessing he will make an appearance.

Bastila- Dead on the Star Forge, with Revan, or now at Coruscant on the jedi council or helping rebuild Dantooine. She'll probably be mentioned, but I'm not sure about her showing up.

Zaalbar- With Mission, dead on the beach or on Taris, or following Revan because of his life debt. I highly doubt he'll even be talked about.

HK- With Revan, or is the mysterious robot look-a-like.

What do you guys think??

It would be really nice if Yuthura would be included, but i hardly think that the devs will include her due to he 'mortality' in KotOR 1. I think that several of the casts from KotOR 1 will re-appear as cameos, but only HK-47 and T3 will be the playable ones. The rest will be filled with new ones.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The rest will probably be new ... Though I would like to see Canderos return(as an enemy) in full Mandalorian attire .

BTW the red headed girl is a scout named Mira.

You'd think a homicidal droid with no respect for the lives of organic "meat-bags" whatsoever would get you into trouble occasionally. In KOTOR1 he considered taking out unspecified targets for his previous masters to be "showing initiative"! It would be highly entertaining if HK backslid into his older habits instead of remaining a socially reformed shadow of the psychopath Revan built. I mean, is one kill-crazy murder spree in a Cantina too much to ask? :D

Barkeep: "Hey. We don't serve their kind here!"

You: What?

Barkeep: "Your droids. They'll have to wait outside. We don't want them here."

You: Why don't you wait outside by the speeder. We don't want any trouble."

HK-47: "Negatory: I heartily disagree with you sir. PREPARE TO SUCK BLASTER MEAT-BAGS!"

BZZZZZAAPPP!!!

<screaming and bloody carnage ensues>

Red haired girl?...Anyway I doubt Juhani will make a cameo since she has two possible deaths in the first game...you can kill her in the grove or on the roof of the temple. Basically anyone who could have died will not make a cameo...Canderous, HK-47, and Revan are the only possible cameos. ;)

Red haired girl?...Anyway I doubt Juhani will make a cameo since she has two possible deaths in the first game...you can kill her in the grove or on the roof of the temple. Basically anyone who could have died will not make a cameo...Canderous, HK-47, and Revan are the only possible cameos. ;)

The Red haired girl appears in the E3 video footage we've seen so far.

And I seem to remember a preview stating that your decisions about Revan's Light Side/Dark Side choices would influence whether certain people show up in game. Thus, most of the cameos could still work. :)

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Red haired girl?...Anyway I doubt Juhani will make a cameo since she has two possible deaths in the first game...you can kill her in the grove or on the roof of the temple. Basically anyone who could have died will not make a cameo...Canderous, HK-47, and Revan are the only possible cameos.  ;)

Yeah, you are probably right about who will be back.

I do have some hope that there will be an option for any of the Ebon Hawk crew to make at least a brief cameo depending on how you answer the "questionare" thingee at the start of kotor 2.

Depends on how detailed the questions are, and if they're willing to put in the effort... if they have the time I guess.

I'd like to see some recruitable characters you can only get depending on how things worked out in the first one. Like say you are asked about Carth and his son at the beginning and you say they are all buddy buddy again, or say Dustil was killed or whatever, and depending on what you answer determines his recruitability. I mean, Dustil had a unique head, seems like a waste for them to use it for that little 2 minute piece of the game and thats it.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

According to the E3 footage (the 100mb one), the Red-Hair Girl is named Mira. You also forgot the NPC that is wearing the Sith armor shown in the trailers.

From what read from couple of previews, T3 will be the only returning NPC that would be playable. There will be previous NPC making cameos. I read that HK, Carth, and Revan are confirmed and couple more will also appear as well.

Barkeep: "Hey. We don't serve their kind here!"

You: What?

Barkeep: "Your droids. They'll have to wait outside. We don't want them here."

You: Why don't you wait outside by the speeder. We don't want any trouble."

HK-47: "Negatory: I heartily disagree with you sir. PREPARE TO SUCK BLASTER MEAT-BAGS!"

BZZZZZAAPPP!!!

<screaming and bloody carnage ensues>

HK-47 would never disobey a direct order from you.

Hey, you guys forgot that there is a new guy who wears an armored suit and that looks like a Sith soldier or just a bounty hunter (like Boba Fet).

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sithlords/

check the pictures, I think it's pic # 4, 5 and a few others...

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Could be. The amor resembles Mandalorian armor and the blaster is a heavy repeater. Of course it also resembles sith armor. Could just be a heavy sith trooper of some kind. Just one of Im sure hordes of nameless NPCs to slaughter for buckets of XP.

That very well could be canderous...

well, canderous had reached level 20 as well- i don't think he'll be playable. maybe we'll see him as a bar-owner, babbling about old war stories (there i was- fighting that planet all on my own...)

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

I hope not. I would really hate not having any choice in feat and powers if that were the case.

The DS Bastila you get at the Unknown World Temple Summit choices of force powers and feats really ticked me off that I foreswore going the DS route ever again.

Off topic: Glad to see another person that liked Ender's Game on this board.