Not sure how I feel about pets giving bonuses, but it's not something I can change either way, so I'm not going to make a big deal out of it. However, is it possible to hide the pet somehow, and still have it equipped? Having a seagull follow me is fine, I guess. Having a glowing space cat... not so much. I do want that +1 DEX bonus, though.

Wait, why would you want to hide a glowing cat? Nothing says "I'm more amazing than you could ever possibly comprehend" like your own spectral cat. 

On a serious note, just below the pet slot in your inventory is an "eye" icon, click on it and the cat will magically disappear while still providing bonuses. 

• Like 1

This topic only serves to remind me how much I miss my PoE 1 buddy - the Black Hound.

No matter how amazing or outlandish the pets would get with time, I just never had the heart to take anyone but her for the journey.

:(

• Like 2

This topic only serves to remind me how much I miss my PoE 1 buddy - the Black Hound.

No matter how amazing or outlandish the pets would get with time, I just never had the heart to take anyone but her for the journey.

:(

I was using the sporeling. It made funny sounds when walking. Tootteetooteetoot

• Like 1

If my post hasn't been edited yet, I'm still looking to find the error I made typing it.

Wait, why would you want to hide a glowing cat? Nothing says "I'm more amazing than you could ever possibly comprehend" like your own spectral cat. 

On a serious note, just below the pet slot in your inventory is an "eye" icon, click on it and the cat will magically disappear while still providing bonuses. 

I'm sneaking through a dark alley, hiding in shadow, slowly sneaking up behind a victim... with a glowing lighbulb of a cat following me? Hahaha, no.

But on a serious note, thanks guys! Appreciate the nice response. :)

• Like 1

Hiding pets is not something I approve of.  :no:  Also, I had no idea there was an option to do so. Obsidian should be ashamed of themselves!

I do like that pets give you bonuses, however; I find myself not changing out pets now because of a certain bonus one may give. I would love to use that lil' space pig with the captain's hat on, but it's not the bonus I want.