What would you like to see next?

What update would you like to see next?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What update would you like to see next?

• Atris profile
    • Atton Rand profile
    • Kreia profile
    • The Masked Sith revealed
    • A new character
    • Peragus planet profile
    • Dantooine planet profile (post-Malak bombardment)
    • A new planet
    • An update on prestige classes
    • No update. I want Lucasarts to torture us some more!

Prestige Classes...

I'll second that

I am curious how they are going to work and what the related force powers and feats are going to be for each class.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Anything so long as there are no story spoilers. And limit the character exposure too. Bits and pieces, but no major details.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I'm fine with the info they've given us already. I'd like TSL to have at least some surprises when I play it.

Not only that, but the team also won't waste any more time on making us more videos and screenshots, instead focusing on finishing/polishing TSL.

Heh, I guess I just have near unlimited patience. I mean, I'm still waiting for the full extended LoTR trilogy DVD set to be released to watch RotK for the first time... :)

I'd say the rest of the game, but I'm pretty sure that doesn't qualify as an update <_< . The option's not even included in your poll ;) . In fact what would be just as good (although it would be about as probable as my first option) would be an official announcement stating world wide release the very next day (that counts as an 'update' doesn't it? :blink: ).

:ph34r:

Guest Fallen Jedi

I don't think it would be a terrible spoiler if they would reveal Kreia's profile.

But I don't think they should reveal Atris' or the MSG's profile at all...

Save it for the game

An anouncement that Obsidian has a Babylon 5 RPG in production!

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

are you serious????

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

are you serious????

Once the avalanche has started it is to late for the pebbles to vote.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Heh, that's something I also wouldn't mind to see. I loved Babylon 5 :unsure: , and I can see how the KotOR's system could be implemented to make a nice game for it. Oooo, that'd be sooo nice... /drools all over the keyboard

are you serious????

Once the avalanche has started it is to late for the pebbles to vote.

Hey I am not complaing by any means I would love to see a B5 game I used to love watching the show. I just hope its set before the never ending war, which would alow you to atleast meet a Vorlon or a Shadow.

AscendedPaladin.png