Kind Wayfarer FoD healing enemies.

ecogen

Question

As the title says, the Kind Wayfarer FoD is healing enemies as well as allies.

I started playing a Fanatic (Kind Wayfarer/Berserker) and it's been happening since the very first battle.

My thoughts are that it has something to do with the way FoD interacts with carnage.

2 answers to this question

Berserkers get confused when they use frenzy.

Confused means that all abilities (damage, healing, status effects) hit all allies and enemies in the area.

That means healing abilities will heal enemies and allies and damage abilities ( carnage!) will damage allies and enemies too.

In order to avoid the confusion you should have resistance to intelligence afflictions, use an intelligence inspiration on the confused char ( it will remove confusion but you do not get a buff ) or use an ability that removes or suppresses status effects.

Paladins can learn a talent that gives them resistance to intelligence afflictions.When you learn it you will not get confused when using frenzy.

Edited by Madscientist

Berserkers get confused when they use frenzy.

Confused means that all abilities (damage, healing, status effects) hit all allies and enemies in the area.

That means healing abilities will heal enemies and allies and damage abilities ( carnage!) will damage allies and enemies too.

In order to avoid the confusion you should have resistance to intelligence afflictions, use an intelligence inspiration on the confused char ( it will remove confusion but you do not get a buff ) or use an ability that removes or suppresses status effects.

Paladins can learn a talent that gives them resistance to intelligence afflictions.When you learn it you will not get confused when using frenzy.

Holy ****, you're right. I completely forgot about that, so basically this is gonna continue until I get mental fortress.

Thanks for the answer.