Principi Questline Possibly Broken?

democlaw

Question

So I just finished a Principi quest called

A Shrewd Proposition, I chose to free the slaves and turned in my quest to Captain Aeldys and went back to Furrante and it sounded like he has more quest for me and I didn't complete the achievement, i've tried a few things like talking to Furrante first

however I didn't receive another quest from the NPC. Now I am still very early in the main story so I just wanted confirmation of whether I was suppose to receive the next Principi quest immediately and I've ran into a bug or it was due to me not being far enough in the main quest line. I would really appreciate anyone who can reply or help me because I am already at my wit's end.

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

This questline does seem to be a bit buggy. I've killed all the slavers and freed all the slaves, but Aeldys won't acknowledge this when I talk to her.

I just wanted to state that I have the exact same issue. I read in another thread someone thought maybe it was because we've went to the volcano before doing this quest, so I thought it would be good to mention that I did the same. I did the volcano before this quest.

Can't finish the quests "Goods and Services" and "A Shrewd Proposition" after killing Furrante. I decided to join forces with Aeldys, when i got the quest from Furrante to execute her. I never followed her invitation to Fort Deadlight so it was the first time meeting her during that quest. however, she ignored everything i have done for her so far, for example i freed the slaves and there really was no other topic than the execution. 

Even after killing Furrante she ignores the quests. It was a very disappointing experience, because i was very hyped to meet her and finish those quests. I decided to ignore the Principi Questline and finish the game with the Rauatai, because i was frustrated. So i got the Ship from the Rauatai and went for Okaizo. On my way i was attacked by other ships a few times. However, i was not able to enter the fights and the game ported me back to the map. This happened 14 times on the way. I got all the loot after reaching Okaizo without even encountering those battles...