Sir B.,

A Wanderer build for the forums:

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/104638-class-build-the-big-game-hunter-massive-single-target-ranged-damage-wanderer-ghost-heart-helwalker/

Subclasses: Helwalker/Ghost Heart
The "Big Game Hunter", capable of inflicting massive single target damage at range with an Arquebus.
Author: BigWillyStyle
Game version: 2.0
Difficulty: PotD
Solo: Untested
Companion: -

• 2 weeks later...

I added three more builds. Two that got missed and a new one from today.

Please notify me if I missed your build and you want it to be in the list! :)

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Arrr! Again that stupid bug. It's so annoying. Thanks for notifying me!

I also found that some link pattern break this forum markup and remove few text lines that come after broken link. So I just copy BB markup to editor (for example vscode), edit it, save it, and then paste it back :D

If you want I can try to create some simple script that will convert CSV  data (then you can store list of builds as table :D) to your list of builds :D

Edited by mant2si

Solo PotD builds: The Glanfathan Soul Hunter (Neutral seer. Dominate and manipulate your enemies), Harbinger of Doom (Dark shaman. Burn and sacrifice, yourself and enemies for Skaen sake)

I was thinking about putting it into a sqlite database or a json string and generate the list from that. But at this point it's not big/long enough and not worth it (yet).

I just have to double-check the links after saving the post. And sometimes I forget that.

I even thought about doing a script that would generate the list and then generate a single picture from it which I could reference in the OP via img tag. That would be the only way to display a (live) generated list directly in the post I guess. Then I wouldn't have to touch the OP at all. But then you couldn't search it with CTRL+F. SVG could solve that, but the img tag in this forum doesn't support SVG. :(

Edited by Boeroer

The Watershaper's Focus and here especially Ondra's Wrath have been altered for patch 2.1 (beta). Ondra's Wrath implemented a "hidden" ranged attack to proc its effects - which worked with Driving Flight and the Focus' own jump which caused a lot of procs of Ondra's Wrath and could lead to recursion if a lot of enemies got hit - which made my build "The Deep Leap" so powerful. THis ranged attack now has been removed. I haven't tested it in the patch beta yet, but I suppose the build will take a serious nerf. Once the patch gets released I will try again and update the build accordingly (or remove it if it's beyond help). 

Edited by Boeroer

• 2 weeks later...

@Boeroer

I tested my Eccentric Scepter-trick build with current patch playing Beast of Winter on PotD and it works as fine as before. New scepter from DLC - Current's Rush is nice addition to the build. You can update game version in description of the build.

Game still needs some balance, that new content is too easy ;<

giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...