I would prefer if there's a basic build that also works without Berath's Blessings - and then you can simply evolve it in your build description and tell people how Berath Blessings improve it.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I give up searching for this: does anybody know how to place anchors in this forum? I know bbcode doesn't usually suport this, but since you can place specific links to anchors in a text I thought  you should also be able to place anchors in the first place. It would make it way easier to navigate the build list if you could just click on "rogue" for example and then the list jumps to the rogue builds.

Any ideas?

Edited by Boeroer

Cool. By the way: you can edit the "Herlad/Herald" typo in your title by using [edit] --> [use Full Editor]. The URL will not change.

I will add the build to the list (under Herald as well as War Caller).

Done - could you provide a brief description? One sentence or so? Just so that people know what to expect/how it plays/how it's suppoed to be played. Something like that

Done - could you provide a brief description? One sentence or so? Just so that people know what to expect/how it plays/how it's suppoed to be played. Something like that

Single or AOE tanky high melee DPS with extreme self healing, CC/offensive spells, summons, AOE healing/buffs and infinite Resources on Level 19.

Edited by Voltron
  • Like 1