Step-by-step: Complete PC/comp respec including Attributes, change their Class/Sub, enable LevelScaling, toggle POTD. (Disables Achivements)

(Type iroll20s before using any commands. This disables achievements. Not all, but some commands like the Ability ones are case sensitive. Use FindCharacter Name to find the GUID/name of an object.)

Example of adding an ability:
AddAbility Player_name WeaponProficiency_Sword
AddAbility Companion_name(Clone) WeaponProficiency_Hatchet

Example of removing an ability:
RemoveAbility Player_name Visage_Of_Deaths_Herald
RemoveAbility Companion_name(Clone) Second_Wind

-------------------------

Changing PC/companion Attributes:
AttributeScore Player_name Might 10 [sets the PC's Might to Base 10]
AttributeScore Companion_name(Clone) Perception 15 [sets the companion's Perception to Base 15]

- Remember to keep the Attribute math right! If you set your Might to 14 (previously it was 16), you now have 2 points to redistribute, so you can then set another Attribute to a value 2 numbers higher.

--------------------------

Changing companion's class level back to 1 (so you can customize it completely):
SetClassLevel Companion_Xoti(Clone) Monk 1
AddExperience Companion_Xoti(Clone) 9845 (remember to input the amount of XP you want here; these numbers are just an example)
[go to Retrain at a store]
Retrain that companion from level 1.

You can find the game's abilities inside the Abilities.gamebundle file in GameInstallDir>PoE2_data>exported>design>GameData. Open said abilities file in WordPad (or any text editor) and CONTROL + F the name of the Ability. I would provide the full list myself but they're not in an easily copy/paste-able format.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To customize your PC from Level 1:

0. Write down your Watcher's full list of Abilities and his XP amount.
1. Unequip everything.
2. Remove companions at an Inn (or use console command ManageParty).
3. OpenCharacterCreation
    [create your char]
    AddExperience [amount of XP you previously had]
    AddAbility Player_name Watcher_Ability_Name_That_You_Wrote_Down

4. Go to a store and retrain your Watcher from level 1 up to the level attainable from the XP you just gave yourself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, it was previously mentioned but console command:

Difficulty PathOfTheDamned changes to POTD difficulty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the Level Scaling options they can be changed in the game's Registry folder inside HKEY_USERS, in case you want to enable scaling or disable it, or change it from down to up or whatever.

Untitled.jpg?raw=1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From reddit:

They're just the class names. They're also additive, so you can get some really odd stuff going:

To multiclass, you just call SetClassLevel twice on the same character, like this:

SetClassLevel Companion_Eder(Clone) Monk 3 false
SetClassLevel Companion_Eder(Clone) Priest 3 false  

I dunno yet what happens if you play the game with every class stacked up, but it likely won't be pretty
  • https://i.imgur.com/WREeL3A.png

• Is there a way to choose a new subclass maybe?

• Use SetSubclass same as SetClassLevel. It'll look like:

SetSubclass Companion_Eder(Clone) Fighter Fighter_Devoted

You have to also use SetClassLevel to give the correct class before subclass takes effect.
Edited by aweigh0101
  • Like 1

Thanks aweigh these are good to know. :thumbsup:

Does the setsubclass command change the subclass, or add it as a new one? I've done it the hard way with addability command, it was something like:

addability Companion_Eder(Clone) streetfighter

addability Companion_Eder(Clone) streetfighter_flankedandbloodied

addability Companion_Eder(Clone) streetfighter_flankedorbloodied

addability Companion_Eder(Clone) streetfighter_notflankedorbloodied

(not sure about the exact commands, I press TAB after typing addability Companion_Eder(Clone) street and it autocompletes the string each time I press TAB. Same goes for typing addability Comp and it autocompletes for each companion you currently have)

• Like 1

Subbed.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus