Item bug - Rokowa's Fingers

Riftis

Question

I did the side quest velvet glove, brass fist and got the gloves Rokowa's Fingers, but I can't equip them or move them around in my inventory. I presume I can end the quest by giving them to the lady that wanted them but I planned on just stealing and using them.   

4 answers to this question

Hello Riftis,

So I figured out how the Rokowa's Fingers work. Upon getting the gloves back from Bertenno, the gloves are a quest item and cannot be equipped or moved. Once you complete the quest: velvet glove, brass fist, Fassina will allow you to purchase the Rokowa's Fingers at a discount price.

Cheers.

Hi, I can give you a save file if you still want it, (though you'll have to tell me how). That being said, I don't want to give her the gloves and buy them back, I fully intended to steal them when I started the quest. There's no reason why I shouldn't be able to just use them as an item. 

Had this happen as well, received the Gloves after paying off Bene's debt, and I'd already robbed the Wizards home by this point.  Doesn't make any sense to go back, return the gloves for no reason, and then have to rebuy them (presumably at a loss of more coin).

Checked how much you lose with the 'discount'  If you return the gloves you can get up to 600 coins for them, and then you need to buy them for 1,633 (with a 5% discount).

Edited by Lokithecat