unfortunatly the tool tip is so vague, maybe someone knows this

- Is the bonus from "deep" faith additive to faith or just un upgrade from 8 to 10?

- is the defense bonus from inspiring triumph also added to the paladin or only his allies but not him?

- is the bonus damage from swornd enemy 20%? Is there also an additional accuracy bonus as in POE1?

- inspired defense removes any other bonus from inspired defense bonuses - is simply meant that the armor rating is replaced by a newer version of itself every 3 seconds or does this also refer to inspired triumph since its also an "inspired" skill?

If anyone knows maybe the answer, that would be fantastic!

Thank you

Inspired Defense: if you get hit by a slash attack you'll get AR against slash. If somebody else hits you with a pierce attack then the slash AR is removed and you get pierce AR. So if you get attacked by two guys who attack you with different damage types this ability is moot. If they also have the same damage type it's good.

A bit like a weak form of Triggered Immunity from PoE.

I'm not sure with the final release but so far Inspiring Triumph also worked for the paladin if I remember correctly.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

I'm not sure with the final release but so far Inspiring Triumph also worked for the paladin if I remember correctly.

Based on my observation in the final release Inspiring Triumph doesn't affect the paladin, only his allies. Still a great ability though, especially for my Fanatic who tends to gib enemies quite often.

Based on my observation in the final release Inspiring Triumph doesn't affect the paladin, only his allies. Still a great ability though, especially for my Fanatic who tends to gib enemies quite often.

thanks, kinda of a shame tough...makes the decision between inspiring defense and triumph much harder tough...otherwise it would be an easy pick

Faith and Conviction is pretty amazing from my observations. It + Deep Faith gives my Fanatic +20 to all defenses right now, which is fantastic. I only just left the tutorial island, so my dispositions aren't even that high yet. He has almost as much deflection as Eder, who I've given a shield and the Weapon + Shiled style. I can only imagine how tanky an Unbroken/Paladin could be. Will probably try it out next time.

Edited by Judicator